First weigh in

Your welcome foxxylady...keep up the good work! Hope that I will be celebrating too when I have my first weigh in.
I only started yesterday but my CD councellor cannot make Monday so I am going to be weighed on Saturday instead.

That is fantastic! Well done, losses like yours give me such inspiration for when I start!

Geenabee,
Thank you do much. I am trying really hard. It's so weird that you said that my losses are inspirational. I mean wow that's what I think about others here.
When are you starting? I have taken this week off as I knew that I would not have been able to stick to it.
I am back in the plan tomorrow. xxx

I'm starting on Friday (I hope, that's when I'm meeting my CDC) Im really looking forward to it, when is your weigh day?

Well done on your losses :) I am starting Friday also can't wait it's the first time I've tried CD

geenabee said:
I'm starting on Friday (I hope, that's when I'm meeting my CDC) Im really looking forward to it, when is your weigh day?

Hi Geenabee,
I got weighed today but it's usually Monday. I had taken this week off and it's not good news!
Have you set any goals?
xxx

katiebaby said:
Well done on your losses :) I am starting Friday also can't wait it's the first time I've tried CD

Thank you Katiebaby,
Good luck for Friday. It is a great diet.
xxx

Thanks. X

Back