ProPoints First Weigh In

michbright

This is my first weigh in and I'm 77.6kg (12st 3lb / 171lb.

Happy New Year!

Good luck with your journey. New year is a great time to keep motivated. I weigh 11st 13lb at the moment so we are in the same area. I am wanting to lose 23lb by 08th April 2012 for my 1st proper holiday in years! It's only 1.6 lb's per week so it is manageable. I think I will be happy even if I only mange to lose 14lbs but would be estactic if I lost more, good luck

Thanks you. Good luck to you too.

I'd like to reach my target by my birthday at the end of April but don't want to be too hard on myself, hence the June deadline :).

1st weigh in / meeting for me today as well .10st11lb really enjoyed the meeting to be honest , nice leader as well x

I had my first wi last night 18st 6lbs :cry:I can definitely say its going to be a long/hard journey but last night will be the LAST time I ever see that weight!! xx

Hiya,im louise,i totally get were your coming from.had my 1st weigh in on thursday,14st 6lb gutted but i new.then we all got talkin about when you look im a mirror and i just burst into tears, i coundnt stop felt like id had a mini melt down,not good.

But i think that may jusy have clicked something on my head.iv been swimming and sauna today which i really enjoyed.like you i dont ever want to see that weight again.good luck

Loulou73 x

Hi guys, how are you all getting on? I had wi last night -3.5 happy as *wk too :) hope you're all good and good luck for wi

Hiya guys had my 1st weigh in lost half a pound, bit gutted but ad the dreaded flu bug this wk, been quite ill.nev mind il get back on track this wk.well done for your losses :) x

I had my first weigh- in yesterday and lost 1/2lb .....not bad ...i stuck to my points religiously and drank makes more fluids then i normally would x

Back