First weigh in......

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
...and i have lost 5.5lbs!!! Yay yay yay!!! So glad i lost some (a lot!!!) this week will be great, really enthusiastic this time (did sw in 2008 and lost 2 st but then couldnt afford to keep going!)
Here's to the next 5 and a half stone i need to lose lol!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

well done, a great start to your journey :)

Welldone :) i started on monday, cant wait for my first weigh in! Im actually noticing a difference already :D

first weigh in - woops

Just like to say hello to all, and thank you for this site.

I am dreading going to my first weigh in. I sat and listened to all the other members and how well they have all been doing.

I have been very naughty and couldn't resist the one thing I was told not to do - jumped on the scales - I have put on 2lbs.
If I hadn't bought a countdown I think I would chicken out and not go on Monday. :cry:

I have stopped all the naughty things - no sweets, cakes, crisps etc and started to do plenty of exercise.
so what can be going on- how come most of the replies say such wonderful loses are recorded on the first week. :confused:

if this is how its going to be I feel a little fed up all ready. I have followed the plan, and kept active.
any ideas please or advice , i would be very grateful
Popcorn :eek:

Popcorn - the reason that they say to keep off the scales is that as often as not it's not a true reflection of how your doing, which can completely de-motivate you or even lead to a blow-out.

Your job now is to remember that that reading on the scales isn't necessarily correct at all!! Now go and clingfilm up your scales so you're not tempted to get on the blooming things again. I'm sure that you'll see a loss on weigh-in day. Have you got a food diary online that we can check for you?

Hi Popcorn, your scales might not be as accurate as sw scales or it could depend on the time of day you weighed yourself. Don't let it demotivate you, wait for your official weigh in. I know it's tempting I used to weigh myself everyday, which became an unhealthy obsession, it's best to weigh in weekly at the same time. I bet you will have lost when you go. X

Thanks everyone! Had a bit of a synful friday lol used up 53 syns lol oopsy! But i have had a 100% weekend, so back on it yay lol
Good luck everyone xx

Back