First weigh in !!

lilli1977

Hi, everyone just had my first weigh in and Ive lost 7lb!!:D I'm so happy this is my first week calorie counting and its been hard going sometimes, but now I've got a better idea of portions and what I can eat its getting better. I've been to the gym (scary) and also used the wii fit so I'm looking forward to weekend!!

I've just got to stick with it now once I can get past 2 weeks (which is when I often give up) I'll be able to carry on. I'm getting a pedometer for mothers day so I hope I can keep going.:)

Lillixx

Thats fab well done. I decided to try cal counting and only on day 2,hope i get good results too x

I'm gonna go Back to calorie countin tomorro, 10lb to go to get to the weight I wanna be, done Ww for a long time but want to try somethin new, will be strange havin to count veg thou as on Ww its free! goin to Essex for Easter weekend so I wanna try and loose 7 for then xx

I've start CC again today after putting on 6lbs on SW after sticking to a religiously! I've really enjoyed food today as I could have chocolate Philly on toast which I could have never had on SW - it was so scrummy!!

I've start CC again today after putting on 6lbs on SW after sticking to a religiously! I've really enjoyed food today as I could have chocolate Philly on toast which I could have never had on SW - it was so scrummy!!

Hey, the exact same thing happened to me, stuck to it religiously too and also exercised 3 times a week !! ive also gained 6lb ..... sw is EVIL :rant2: ... so im cc too now !! xx

I think Slimming world is great to get you started and in the past I have lost 3 stone doing it. However, ultimately the only way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories then you use. I think it gets to the point on slimming world that you over eat the free food and build up too many calories.

Plus calorie counting is great as with careful planning you can still eat some of your faves from time to time. ;) For example I'm having a chinese takeaway for tea tonight (it is Mother's day after all). I would not have done that on slimming world without blowing my syns for a week! It does help that I've just finished a night shift so will be going to bed soon and wont eat til tea tonight!

Thanks so much everyone!! Its really spurred me on, I've been so happy all weekend so hers hoping for a loss again this week. Good luck everyone!xx

Back