FIRST WEIGH IN :)

OMG! Just been weighed and have lost 8 pound's in my first week, so chuffed!:clap::bliss::0clapper:

I'm just gonna SHAKE this next week away lol.
Thank you everybody:thankyou: i couldn't have got through this week without you all.

START WEIGHT 14.5 1/2
WEEK 1 13.11 1/2
WEEK 2
WEEK 3
WEEK 4
WEEK 5

Thank's Kay, look at your weight losses WOW, i hope i have as much determination as you xxxx hope the new scales arrive soon! your fighting on regardless is amazing willpower and admirable xxxx good luck on your journey xxx

How much easier will week two be now you know how good the results were for your first seven days? Be warned - it gets addictive!

Well done. :)

Yippee!! Well done you : ) I'll be thinking about that as I set out on day 2 and hope my weight loss will be as good! Just think, you're over half a stone lighter than you were last week!

Thats fantastic well done my dear! Bring on the losses :D

Thank you all :D xxx and Shikei85 im cheering you on all the way till weigh day, keep going its so worth it xxxx

Thanks Skinny :bliss:im still on a high lol xx just gonna have my 2nd shake, and had to sit and watch my hubby and friend eat there dinner's such rubbish junk food, and do you know what! i didn't even care or feel hungry or tempted, they can all get fatter:8855: as i get thinner (heehee) xxxx

WEll done Jue ! thats a great loss :)

Hurray, well done you!!!!:0clapper:
banana%20dancer.gif
:party0011::party0019:

Thanks everyone,your all amazing xxx it means a lot xxx good luck everyone,XX

Well done Jue...keep up the great work! x

Well done babe! You finished Hell week and reaped rewards!

Well done Jue..that's a fab loss and will spur you on through week 2 :)

Back