First weigh in

Nice one!

Well done you!!! :D You must feel really proud of yourself!!??!!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and am wondering how well I have done!!??!! Have resisted the urge to stand on the scales at home and see :D

I can't keep off the scales at home myself, every morning without fail, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, especially as they give a different reading to the ones used when I go for WI, also have clothes on for WI so always going to be a few lbs from that.

Gonzo said:
I can't keep off the scales at home myself, every morning without fail, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, especially as they give a different reading to the ones used when I go for WI, also have clothes on for WI so always going to be a few lbs from that.

I have mastered the art of my scales! I know i weigh 2lbs less on my CDC scales as long as i weigh first thing on mine. I'm a weighaholic lol every morning i'm on them and sometimes at night to *shame*

Me too I love the scales stopped leaning on the towel rail now though :D hope my weigh in is good this week done an hour kick boxing and a 2 mile run today . I will be slim !!

I did feel a little bit like the scales were calling me as I stood in the bathroom getting ready this morning...........I will resist I will resist!!! Just want it to be a suprise when I step on the scales at my first weigh in tomorrow!! After that I will probably be on them every day :D

Thats brilliant keep it up

well done :) its a fab feeling that 1st loss isnt it! im the same regarding the scales.. i get weighed every morning 1st thing, just can't help my self! Im abit dissapointed that ive only lost 1lb in 3 last days as was hoping for 4lb this week (will be my 2nd weigh in) so doubt im going to loose another 3lb before friday lol but i would rather know than not know... i don't like surprises haha say i only loose 2lb this week.. i can deal with that because it wouldn't be a shock, whereas if i went to my cdc expecting 4lb + got 2lb id be really dissapointed (but thats just me) aslong as it averages out over the month i'll be happy! xxx

Back