first weigh in.....

skinnymummy

I lost a huge 13lbs ! Whoooo .
New to this forum so hi n hope to get some support from u guys xxx

Well i weighed 15,6
Now im 14,7
BMI 25 is 11.5 stone and i look really thin at that weight. My goal is 12 stone by Aug 1st so.....

So 35lbs to go :-(

god i can't believe how much weight i gained. Was around 12stone when i fell pregnant and baby is 7 months old! Xx

That's incredible! I would have pinched myself to check it wasn't a dream at that loss! Well done hun!

Thankyou. I know it sounds ungrateful i am chuffed but i don't feel 13 lbs skinnier ! Xx

Thats a fab loss, well done you.

Well done - that's a great loss! I know what you mean about looking too skinny. We must be around the same height!

Last time around my goal weight was 12 Stone but I just looked too thin and unhealthy (this wasn't just friends & family opinion, mine too). So although it places me in the Overweight BMI section; I'm aiming for 13 Stone this time around.

The last thing I want to do is go from one extreme to another!!!

Good luck for another fab week x

fantastic, well done! x

Think i can post whenever u like....weight updates, support, tips...xxx

Weigh in week 2 not till Friday...got on my own scales n only lost 2 :+(

Lost 3.5 :-(
Week 1=13
Week 2=3.5

Total 16.5

skinnymummy said:
Week 1=13
Week 2=3.5

Total 16.5

That's a brill loss over 2 weeks, it's on par with my first 2 weeks. I am now on wk 6 and in 5 weeks I have lost 31 lbs.

Look at the overhaul picture.

skinnymummy said:
Week 1=13
Week 2=3.5

Total 16.5

That's a good result for week 2 as they say the second WI is always slow! Youve lost over a stone in two weeks which is amazing! They say to expect a stone a month and you've smashed that in half the time!

Back