FIRST WEIGH IN

tanya.b

Weigh-in 4lbs lost woohoo :D

Thanks ladies i must keep it up now, usually i would think iv lost x amount of weight i can have a treat which would turn into me falling off the wagon but today im prepared to stick with it all the way :)

Thanks ladies i must keep it up now, usually i would think iv lost x amount of weight i can have a treat which would turn into me falling off the wagon but today im prepared to stick with it all the way :)

That will give you a good headstart for next weigh in :)

tanya.b said:
Thanks, they say u lose the most weight in your first week I'll be happy with 2lb next weigh in :)

How much you hoping to lose ? My first goal is 9 st 10 which I wanted to be at last nov but past 10 months spent it losing the same 7 and gaining the same 7 lb but determined now.

hannah13 said:
How much you hoping to lose ? My first goal is 9 st 10 which I wanted to be at last nov but past 10 months spent it losing the same 7 and gaining the same 7 lb but determined now.

I want to lose 28lb by xmas. Iv been the same as u losing afew lbs then putting it back on but im determined to get to my goal this time.

STS this week, can't complain stayed at my sisters and we always eat loads. Tried to stay on track at least iv not gained eh :)

Back