First weigh in

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well well I lost 9lbs this week, I'm very pleased :)

That's brilliant...well done. I have my weigh in tomorrow. Really struggled last night but after seeing your loss, it's given me the motivation to stick at it. Congraulations, that's a fantastic start. x

Aww, well done, shrinkingannie! :) That's a brilliant start. Don't forget to post in the September Challenge thread too!

Your nearly there J9w - I found the last two days of the week the hardest. But I'm feeling more positive now!

I have done noitulove:)

Well, I lost 6lb on my first weigh. I suppose this is good? I did everything right but perhaps could have drank more water?? Still encouraged to go on.

6lb is very good, J9W! :) Especially as you haven't got very much to lose. Well done! :)

Well done that's brilliant. Hope you're enjoying being in Week 2, itbis easier than week 1 and it jst seems that the weeks fly over when you get past week 1.

Good luck for week 2

Thats a fantastic loss :)

Ms R said:
Well done that's brilliant. Hope you're enjoying being in Week 2, itbis easier than week 1 and it jst seems that the weeks fly over when you get past week 1.

Good luck for week 2

That's such a relief to read Ms R because 1st week nearly killed me , well day 4 anyway !!!

Well done shrinkingannie on your weight loss that's brill !

I can't believe I'm half way through week 3!!! First week dragged by sooooo much and then I had my fantastic first weeks weigh in and then the weeks seem to be whizzing by.

Back