First weigh in !!

Nicolo

Big Daddy
:D It was my first weigh in today after being on the CD for 2 weeks, and i've lost 24lb 2oz, and i'm so happy now.:D
Thank you to the icemoose, for the constant support, and you guy's & gals here at minimins.

Nick

SPEEEEEEECHLESS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well done on a fantastic result Nicolo!

M8 you have done absolutely brilliant and get 11/10 for effort.

Blink of an eye m8 and you will be slim and then we'll go shopping in London for some cool clothes (I reckon I become more feminine by the day!)

Anyway m8 you are doing fantastic and 24 pounds in 2 weeks is phenomenal.

Mike

Have you has a limb amputated ????? LOL

Thats a fantastic loss !!!!!

Go on Nicolo - admit it - you had a breeze block hidden down your trousers on your first weigh-in!!! ;)

Go on Nicolo - admit it - you had a breeze block hidden down your trousers on your first weigh-in!!! ;)

LMAO! Well I did notice a bulge but......

OMG!! I want to be a man!! lol
Seriously.. congratulations! :D Must feel fantastic!
Did you do your mesurements? would be interesting to hear how they've changed in 2 weeks! ;)

You will have everyone wanting to come to you mike with results like that !!!

You could see it in your face already bud in a big way. You wait until you start shaving and cutting yourself as you suddenly have a jaw line! I still shred my face and been slim for 8 months.

Anyway 10pm client here so gotta get busy...

M.

It's different for us girls now we've lost weight we can now see to shave our bits. LOL

Congratulations Nick on your fab weight loss!!!

:D It was my first weigh in today after being on the CD for 2 weeks, and i've lost 24lb 2oz, and i'm so happy now.:D
Thank you to the icemoose, for the constant support, and you guy's & gals here at minimins.

Nick

Congratulations Nick!!!

That is a brill weight loss!!!

I wonder is that a record for the first two week:rolleyes: :confused:

Love Mini xxx

Back