first weigh in!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone well had my first weigh in and lost half a pound have to say in suprised i lost anythin as i was stuffin my face tues and mon! and my p****d came this mornin so i feel awful:(

ALSO great news!! i bought the slimming world branded foods that are free book and have just discovered that now crosse and blackwell pasta n sauces are FREE!!! so happy as i luv them :party0011::party0011:before they were 2.5 syns per packet but now theyve been made free for sum reason so im delighted!!!!!!

this is what i had today

(b)2 plums, banana
(L) pasta with sweetcorn and tuna (heb) with 2 tbsp hellmans extra light mayo (1 and 1/2 syn)packet snack a jacks s+v (6syns) kit kat (5 and 1/2 syns)
(d)2 baked potato with cheese (hea) sweetcorn and 1tbsp sweet chilli (1/2 syn

total 12

xxxx

Yay, well done Christie, a loss is always better than a gain, no matter how big or small it is, especially if you've been eating loads :D

hey babe! thats great, if id lost half id still be happy because it better than half on look at it that way
Well done hun and just think, if you have got a star week you will lose double next week
My fingers are crossed for ya hunny
Ruthy xxx

1/2 lb off is better than on any day of the week:)

Well done Christie :happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Good for you honey, isn't it great to stuff your face and still lose weight, and you will probably have a big loss next when it isn't "that time" :)

x

thanks everyone!! all ur comments make me determined to do it this time!! i have been very gud from yesterday so fingers crossed i have a good loss next week!! any body any good tips or recipes?im a big crisp fan and keep cravin them!anythin to help me wud be great!thanks

xoxoxox

You could have...
Basic/Non Branded Foods Crisps & snacks, branded, Golden Wonder Golden Lights, all varieties 21g bag

red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

and there are loads of good ideas and recipes for low syn snacks, savoury and puddings at the top of the forum

Christie.... have a look on ebay for a microwave crisp maker tray.

These make pretty nice crisps, all you do is slice a potato and pop it in the tray, microwave for a few mins and you get crisps. You can sprinkle with salt / pepper / chilli etc. Ohh and they are free on a green day. They are not as nice as a bag of walkers, but they are free so what the hell!!

x

I just got one!

Just used my new crisp maker! I think i cut the slices to thick because thay took about 10 mins to crisp up! I can see why they are "diet" crisps.....i couldn't get them out of the rack!! Great idea though and the ones i did actually eat were lovely, well worth the money! :)

omg i forgot about my crisp maker, i think im storing letters in it at the moment, i lose my brain if wasnt stuck to my shoulders!
im gonna wash it and make some crisps after!
Ruthy xxx

Back