First weigh in

Olivia's Army

Woo hoo....just been for my first weigh in and i have lost 10lb!!!!! I am over the moon!

I have my first weigh in today also..... Im only on day 6 but all i have left is the chicken soup stuff so i am giong today to get that changed and get weighed whilst i'm there. I hope its all been worth it, this has possibly been the worst week of my life!!! I will let you know how i get on

It's my day 6 too! I got weighed last Monday but didn't start till Tuesday. I must admit i have not found it easy at all, but i am sure it will get better. It must do as everyone on here is doing so well they wouldn't have stuck with it if it was that bad! lol.
Let us know when you've been.
Good luck
Amanda xxxxx

Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!! Well done hun!! :D

will do. Im at work all day today but im gonna try and sneak out shortly..... Im so excited i just cant wait til tonight!!!!
Congratulations on your mega loss by the way, how have you found it? What has been the most difficult thing for you?

Wow! Amanda that is an awesome loss! And a great start for the Monday club!

Kazza, good luck with your WI, let us know how you do so we can celebrate with you and add you to the total loss today.

It does get easier, just remember why you are doing this. That's what keeps me going. My need to be healthy is stronger than my need to eat cr*p.

Good luck.

x

Great loss & fantastic play on words User Name :D

Firm fave of mine from the 80's :D

[youtube]pSmNIecfqog[/youtube]

well done is great for first wi ;)

Freaking 'ell! 10lbs...thats amazing! Well done to you x

well done Olivia i'v just had my first weigh in and lost a stone i'm chuffed to bits

10lb down and already you're into the 12's, well done and good luck for the coming week it'll get easier now as you'll be on a high after such a great result

Wow - congratulations Olivia and Lucy - that is an amazing loss for both of you. You must be over the moon. My first weigh in this evening, just can't wait. Will post as soon as I can. Trishxxxxx

Well, i've just had my first weigh in. I have only been on the programme since last Wednesday but i had to go today to swap my chicken stuff as i just couldnt stand it!! So in 5 and a bit days i have lost 7lbs woooopppppeeeeeeee!!!!!!

10lbs is amazing well don

Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Xoxoxoxo

Back