first weigh in!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by justwant2beslim, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. justwant2beslim

justwant2beslim Full Member

well i started cd last mon and i did so well up 2 fri and i just felt so p888ed off that i decided that i needed food:mad: and ate pizza fri sat i had wine sunday i had a roast and a wispa and i felt so unhappy with my self that i had done so well up to fridayand then given up as i had actually decided not to carry on with this diet but on sat my husband said my face looked alittle slimmer and i actually felt i had lost a little so decided i would start afresh again as i was due to get weighed for the first time yesterday and i was dreading going to get weighed and tell her that i caved in and ate food:cry:
    but to my suprise i still lost 5lb i couldnt believe it im so happy (not that i had pigged out) but that i did lose some thing but like she pointed out if i had never eaten i would have lost a lot more.
    well its day 2 for me again and im feeling possitive. tina x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    put a line under what happened this week, and 5lbs is a wicked weight loss so well done you, you should be proud, think positive this works, and sometimes getting over the "food" hurdle is difficult, try to distract yourself, or get a pint of water good luck with next week x
  4. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world red days
    Thats fantastic hun. It must be normal to have a little blip in the 1st week so dont worry about it...its in the past now!! Imagine if you have a 100% week!! Keep us posted....esp when you think your about to slip up!!
    Good luck hun
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun, forget about what happened and just move on :) xx
  6. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    that happens to alot of people hun, me included, I have sometimes really pushed myself and done so well and then something so small triggers it off and i just want to eat something naughty, and you feel dreadful afterwards. Everything in moderation i guess, its worse to deprive yourself completely, so thats why i allow myself a treat day on a sunday, if i have lost weight, i have a roast dinner and a small pudding as my treat. At least you still did really well, well done you,keep going! ;-)
  7. justwant2beslim

justwant2beslim Full Member

thanks so much for all your kind words xx
  8. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi jwtbslim, well done for starting again, just seeing the great losses should keep you focused!!
    Good luck for a great week!!
  9. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

well done. i was hungry yesterday and had a fishfinger and some small nibbly moments but drank a lot of water and woke up today a pound lighter. just keep doing it and you will lose again!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.