• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in ..

kazz

Gold Member
well done!! I had my first one tonight and lost 5lb sooooo happy!! And yes, tonight is defo treat night since I have barely eaten all day lol

Wow well done you two! Fab losses :D

Here's to next week too.

Fab result you too!! Well done :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kazz

Gold Member
ah thx, I would really love to hit the half stone mark next week....and almost had another treat but then realised my points officially drop today....bummer!

well done both of you! hope you enjoyed your treats! :D x

Sherry2k

Baby got Back!
Everybody goes a bit nuts after a weigh in....... mostly straight to the chip shop. Tonight despite only losing 2lbs on my first weigh in I treated myself to some chocolate. Feel sick! Haha.

Well done though. Here's to you losing more next week. xx

Just back from my first weigh in and lost .... 4.5 lbs, which I'm happy with! :D

Just had my 'treat night' (I'm sure most of you have a little cheat on weigh in night? Please say it's not just me!) so am now ready to go for a 2lb loss next week!

S
xx
Well done you! Thats a brilliant loss! Yep! Another treat night on weigh in night here too! x

well done!! I had my first one tonight and lost 5lb sooooo happy!! And yes, tonight is defo treat night since I have barely eaten all day lol
Well done to you too Kazz! xx

And yes treat night is pretty much compulsary ;)
Indeed! x

Oh - half a stone next week sounds good!

I see your goal 3 is Vegas - are you going? I'm goin in 5 weeks and I'm SOOOOOO excited I may actually burst!!!!!!!!
Yeah cant wait, I am going in September only for 5 days but I still cant wait!! I am going to Spain in Feb as well now so would loooooove to have lost another 10lb by then!

I am so jealous you are going in 5 weeks....not fair!