First weigh-in

Pink_Peony

Well tonight was my first weigh-in and I lost 8lb :D I am really pleased!

Thank you everyone for your support and help this week, you are all ace!!! :p

WOW, fabulous. Well done xxxx

I lost 8lb in my 1st week and it really encouraged me to keep going.

I'm now a smidgen off 2.5stone and as I type, am wearing a skirt I never thought I'd get in to. I've still got a way to go but reading posts like yours, always gives me a 'warm feeling' and the desire to keep going xxx

Oh wow that's an amazing loss, well done x

Ooops Sue for some reason the first time I read your reply I didn't see all of it, lol! I don't want you to think I just ignored the second part, hee hee! Well done on your losses! You are doing so well!! Wearing that skirt must be a fab feeling eh!
I have a long way to go too but acknowledge that I am in it for the long haul and that's fine, I am happy that it is coming off, that's the main thing!

Sarah- Thanks Sarah, so lovely of you to say hun xx

Hiya (again :) )

I bet it won't be long until you notice a difference in your clothes. I'd definitely recommend keeping a check on your inches loss. That can be a lovely surprise too.

Thanks Little Bottle :) I am really pleased! I couldn't have done it without the help and support of Minis, you really are all great xx

Wow pink peony, go you!!!!!! That is a fantastic loss, it will give you lots of motivation and confidence.

Congratulations on losing over half a stone, yes OVER half a stone. :0clapper:

Well done thats fantastic.

Wow pink peony, go you!!!!!! That is a fantastic loss, it will give you lots of motivation and confidence.

Congratulations on losing over half a stone, yes OVER half a stone. :0clapper:

Thank you Hazykay!! I am so pleased! I keep thinking about it, 8lb, woo hoo!! It has made me really motivated although this time for some reason I felt really motivated anyway but this is great :D

As I have said before, the people on here have been a great support and influence! xx

Oh my god my love that is absolutely amazing, very very well done, I nearly fell off my chair reading that. Now thats the motivation you need !! Go you xx:scale::bliss::wow::wow::wow::talk017:

Oh my god my love that is absolutely amazing, very very well done, I nearly fell off my chair reading that. Now thats the motivation you need !! Go you xx:scale::bliss::wow::wow::wow::talk017:

Aaww thank you Kymsey! I am really pleased! I was so shocked when she told me!!! I feel really motivated :D xx

You should feel motivated by that ( as she picks herself up off the floor after falling off chair again) xx:8855:

Back