First weigh In

Slimbee

Hi Everyone,

Well just been for my first weigh in and i am well pleased i have lost 8LB Yeah, wippee!!!!!! What a fantastic feeling, well worth feeling unwell for the first 4 days. I am feeling normal again today and hope this continues. The only downside of today is trying the flapjacks, won't be eating one of those again, got to say the worst thing i have eaten in ages, it must have taken me half an hour to get through it. I'm defo sticking to the shakes from now on. A big thank you to everyone for keeping my spirits up this week.

congratulations on the loss thats brilliant

and i agree the flapjacks are awful

well done slimbee that's great for your first week x

Well done Slimbee you are well on your way now.:D:D That is a great loss and you must be thrilled. Good luck for next week.

Thats fantastic well done!

Congratulations on getting through week 1, that is a super loss.
Sorry you didnt like the flapjacks, I actually like them, but try them again in a few weeks time as your tastebuds do change rapidly while on lipotrim.
Good luck for week 2.

Well done, fantastic weight loss. Makes all the hard work worth it doesn't it! Keep up the good work!

Wow Slimbee - 8lbs sounds great; you must really be chuffed!

Excellent loss slimbee and flapjacks bleurrrrgh:D

Thanks everyone. On cloud 9 tonight. May it continue. I am out all day shopping tomorrow so i will have to take a shake with me and water of course, i have been asked out for lunch, i am going but just going to have a water, this will be a tester.

You'll be fine! What great incentive you have to stay on the straight and narrow! Well Done!!

Back