first weigh in

louise_86

Hey everyone! hope ur all doing well. Just thought I'd post my first weigh in result - lost 5.5 pound, its ok but cant help feelin dissapointed as I lost 11.5 in my first week last time. The only thing ive done differently is exercise and i did eat a bit of salad and some ryvita on fri night! So maybe that has somethin to do with it. Im just hoping if i stick to it religiously this wk and lay off the exercise (just do walking and easy cycling) I'll lose more next week, just want the first stone out the way coz then I'll be on my way to losing my 3 stone, which i wanted to do before 1st june as thats the day i go on holiday! anyone think this is possible?xx

Well the food certainly won't have helped - you know that! Make sure you're drinking plenty too!!

5.5lbs is not to be sniffed at though!! It's a really good amount and more than you probably would have lost on most other plans! If you were 'dieting' before you started this you may not have been carrying a lot of water and therefore not had it to lose. If this was the case at least you'd know that what you've lost is mostly fat.

Keep it up - but with NO food this week and LOADS of water. You can't really know what your true losses can be unless you're doing it 100%

Good Luck! xx

Last edited:
Of course its possible! And step away from the ryvita for a bigger loss next week! lol

That said -5.5 lbs is a great loss so well done you!!

Oh - forgot - sorry ....... I DO think 3st in about 7 weeks is a bit over ambitious, think of losing a stone a month ..... but you could be well on your way!

Great loss considering the ryvita!!! Now I am not good on the technical side of things but.....

Would the ryvita not have taken you out of ketosis? It is carbs isn't it? So if you came out of ketosis then you are not burning the fat??? So that would explain it and really you should be dead chuffed with the loss! That is if I have it right!

Behave this week hun and you will be pleasantly surprised!

yeh i think your totally right about the ryvita - and people think theyre just cardboard? i dont think so - theyre carbs i tell u! lol wont be doin that again. Im just about to take some 'before' pics and measurements so hopefully they'll spur me on when i re-do them every 2 weeks! wish me luck (not so fun doin the first ones lol) xxx

Back