First weighin .....Really disappointed

caronbuffy

Just came back from chemist and 6lb off. Really gutted as its my first week. I was expected more :cry:Nevermind though its still a loss so roll on week 2:jelous:

I totally understand your disappointment however I have seen it on here that not every one gets that huge loss on week 1. 6lbs is still a great start, almost half a stone gone and you may find you have a higher than usual loss on your second week to make up for it. I hope you still have the motivation to stick with it as I'm sure you will get your rewards.

6lbs is a great loss for your 1st week remember next week you will be well over the half st mark and on your way to a st off good luck this week

Just came back from chemist and 6lb off. Really gutted as its my first week. I was expected more :cry:Nevermind though its still a loss so roll on week 2:jelous:

Hi, My first time on lipotrim I lost 6 lbs in my first week and then went on to lose 7 in my second. Very well done on your 6lbs !!! :D

That realy motivated me daisy thanx ..i was disapointed with my 7lb loss this week too but the thought of lossing the same amount or even more makes me think in less than a month i will be a stone lighter.....fingers crossed for this weeek....wishing ya luck all

That realy motivated me daisy thanx ..i was disapointed with my 7lb loss this week too but the thought of lossing the same amount or even more makes me think in less than a month i will be a stone lighter.....fingers crossed for this weeek....wishing ya luck all

The second time I did L/T I lost 7 lbs my first week them 8.5 on my second! Its strange but true lol :D

Thank you Daisy. I'm trying my best to drink more water this week. I also make shakes with 600. Feeling more positive today x

Hi well I only lost 4lb first week so I am really gutted just hoping its better next week so well done 6lb is great x

Back