First weight in thought i d be happier!?!

Mininini

Hey all
Had my first weight in today down 7lbs I'm happy with the loss diet is definately working but I was sure I d loose more! Oh well shouldnt really complain weight down is better then up!

Well done, 7lbs is a great loss Mini, just keep in mind it's 7bls less flab you have to carry on your body :D

hey hun! thats a great loss,, half a stone already! that would take at least two weeks on any other diet!...better off than on :) keep at it! x

That's a fab loss.

It can be disheartening when you see others lose more but everyone is different and 7lbs is a fantastic amount of weight to lose.

Well done Mininini

7lb is fab! Well done :) xx

well done, great loss :) keep at it

well done hun your doing great xx

Well done mini

I only lost 4lbs in my first 2 weeks. I hope the 3rd week goes better..

but its true, at least its 7lbs gone...never to be seen again!!

well done 7lb is half a stone i know we take it one day at a time but in 2 months that could be 2 stone even drastic gastric bands half a stone in a week isn't that realistic !
you could be one of us LTers who loses 4/5/6/ every week where some don't
give it till next weeks WI you will lose again and feel much better
good luck next week

debz x

raring..if you keep up that 4lbs a week you will be flying along :) x

Thanks guys really appreciate all the support! Have to say today has been really difficult probably expected too much and was disappointed as a result! Im sure tomorrow will be a better day! 7pm is better then nothing need to remember that!

Great loss!! Don't be so hard on yourself. When we hop on this forum first and read some of the fantastic weight loss stats we like to think that this will be me too!!! We all lose weight at different rates but one thing is for sure and that is that you should average about a stone a month. So focus on your overall goal, keep up your water intake and keep busy to avoid the munchies!! good luck for the coming week.

congrats to you

7lb that 's really good so try not to be disheartened. Half a stone in a week - I went to WW once many years ago and it took me 5 weeks to lose that much!

xx

Thanks guys doing much better today thanks 7 lbs on LT is better then I could do alone I guess I forgot that it is hard to do but I'm gonna keep at it after all it will be worth it! Today was much easier then other days I have to say hunger is definatley gone and I'm on track roll on next weigh in!!

Thanks guys doing much better today thanks 7 lbs on LT is better then I could do alone I guess I forgot that it is hard to do but I'm gonna keep at it after all it will be worth it! Today was much easier then other days I have to say hunger is definatley gone and I'm on track roll on next weigh in!!

That's the spirit.. You really are doing great hun... Well done x x x

Back