first WI tomorrow since June

vikstar

Silver Member
Had to stop going to SW because I needed chemo. Tried to go last week but it was cancelled because of bank holiday. Anyway, I've been perfect since last Monday and am weighing in tomorrow for the first time since June - eeek! Last time I was there I weighed 9st12 - I was on a high fat and high calorie diet during and after the chemo (I suffered a lot from it and it was touch and go for a while) so put on some weight. Hoping tomorrow though that it's only a few pounds. Fingers crossed for me please! :)

I'll keep em crossed for you but you did what had to be done and your life is more important than the numbers on a scale so dont be down about them if theyre higher than you'd like.

Hope youre doing ok, keep well

CC

I totally agree that your health should come first, please don't put too much pressure on yourself. The main thing is, no matter what the scales say, you had to do what was best for your health, and you know in yourself that you can now follow the plan as the time is right for you. :)

I am sorry to hear about the medical treatment you have had to endure and hope you are on the road to recovery. :)

All the best for 2011. x

So sorry to hear about your health problems...it must have been a difficult time for you. How great that you're getting back to a normal routine now. I wish you lots of luck with your 1st weigh in...but really u dont need it! You are already a winner, whatever the scales say xx

Thanks for all the replies. I was around 10lbs lighter than my previous lowest weight at WI when I came out of hospital but had to put it back on so that was a bit annoying but I realise that my health is the most important thing. Having said that, continuing on a high fat diet would have done me little good in the long run so now eating sensibly is making me feel better again!

Xxx

Feeling nervous :( Have hospital app this pm but it's the WI not that! Stupid me!

What are you like lol!!! :d'oh: Good luck on both counts hon xx :fingerscrossed:

Good luck. Hope all goes well for you.

Let us know how you got on.

Gail x

I'd put on half a pound since my last WI so very pleased that it's not much more! Yay! :D

Wow. That's brilliant.

Thanks for letting us know.

Gail x

Back