Fish for dinner - ideas needed?

laura33

I've got a lovely piece of cod in for dinner, but I just don't know what to have with it?? Any ideas welcome :)) Laura xx

Sorry none of us guys replied....clearly we are not the cooking type. I've had salmon and just put it in tinfoil....add butter and spices (I add them to everything) and make a parcel. I then bang it in the oven and hey presto...its yummy.

Thanks Shazpaz, well I ended up having a chicken kebab on friday night instead :) but I had the fish today and I made a cheese sauce to go over it (using atkins recipe book) - double cream, splash of water and cheese :) It was gorgeous!!! :) I'm back on CD now as I was struggling with Atkins. Did Atkins for 4 days and lost no weight at all, back on CD today (810 plan) and I'm already 1lb down tonight :))) (even with the cheese sauce!) :)

I have a bag of frozen prawns (I love LIDL's) and I am going to make them with a garlic butter and coriander sauce next week.

I also saw smoked salmon trimmings in Asda (in thier smart price range) and wondered if you have any ideas for using them up? I was thinking of rolling them up with cream cheese with finely chopped chives through the cream cheese to go with a salad?

Whiz the smoked salmon and cream cheese up with the chives and make a gorgeous pate to eat with some celery, delicious

Pinks
xxxxxxxxx

Back