Fish's Florida Countdown

Having one of those days where everything is frustrating me...argghh. So please now excuse the rant!

1) Bonfires in the day - why? I've just put my washing out you fools now I have to bring it in grr.
2) Solicitors and missing paper work - all linked to my spinal injury, how long does it seriously take to chase up *your* medical company for the report from my appointment 2 months ago? After 2 years you'd think I'd be use to this level of ridiculousness from them, alas, they always find a new way to surprise me
3) Grrr scale no shift again, grr, grr, grr. To be fair I am a daily weigher so this is just me being ridiculous and using this to frustrate me further.

Rant away lovely!

I am a daily weigher too, sometimes I weigh more so don't be too disheartened!
Sorry, didn't see your weekend question! It was ok, I am getting myself in a stew about holiday now, making sure I have everything....anyone would think I am going to outer Mongolia for a year!!!!

Love a good rant ha!

Holiday packing is always great fun - I've started ours. I say ours, I mean I've started my packing and the OH will eventually decide what he wants me to pack for him. Think it's a boy thing that they avoid this.

I think its because outfits are so easy for them........
jeans and top
shorts and top
we have to go through the whole rigmarole of having several options per day!!! then there are shoes, accessories, underwear that is the right style and colour and so it goes on!!

Another weekend done and dusted!
Holiday countdown is officially in the teens - I had to have 2 days off plan as I had a little incident with a strimmer and had something clean to eat to cheer me up rather than force down some shakes.
How's everyone getting on.

oh no, that sounds painful!

Lovely thankyou, thought the scales aren't impressed! Was a bit shocking stepping on them this morning!
Hows the weight loss?
x

I know! 11 days and 14hrs or so my countdown app is telling me :)

I'm quiet glad they think it's gout as I was worried I'd end up having to fly with a cast on.

Did you get some good weather while you were away? (Pretty rubbish here today, got ground flooding in garden, hail and thunder!)

wow, 11 days, it really has flown!
A cast could have been awful, do they think it will clear up before the holiday?

We had some sunshine but it wasn't the best. I imagine it is going to be glorious weather in florida!

Back