Fish's Florida Countdown

So would I be, I have been counting down for weeks!!!

The way I see it, it is normal to put weight on on holiday or over xmas so as long as I get right back on it when I get home it will be good :)
Have you been to Florida before?

Exhausted after work today - in a bid to make sure I had my 4 packs today I combine two for lunch. To be honest I don't think I could do 4 packs a day for too long, just too awkward remember to make all 4 in a day!

Last day tutoring tomorrow for the final A Level exam on Thursday - little bit excited but first have to get through my rammed day of tutoring and commuting. Little lay in before tattoo on Thursday afternoon sounds like a grand idea even if I do say so myself.

How's everyone doing today?

Wow, whats a lay in?!?!? lol

Can I be nosey and ask why are you having 4 packs a day?

Having a hungry day today which is very frustrating, apart from that all good here

I managed to order some of the 4 a day packs (don't ask me how), they weigh less than the others hence the 4 a day - I think they're about 2/3 of the weight and calories come out the same. I won't be ordering again as it messes with my head the 4 a day ha!

I'm not as hungry today but struggling to get the water in - couldn't really have much in work as the kids need to be constantly supervised.

Oh ok, didn't even know they did those!!

I am so glad yesterday is over - horrible hungry day
Hope you have a great day today

You too lovely. I've got 5hrs back to back of tutoring and commuting in between so my back is going to be ruined tonight :(

I'm holding off on having my first packs just yet as I'm going to have 2 lots of the pancakes just before I go out to tutor - mainly so I don't add any extra water in. I hate days like this where I can't get my water spaced through the day so it'll be have a bit this morning then will have to have the rest when I get in.

Have a good day everyone!

I know the feeling, I have to space water around when I am going to be able to wee! if we want to go out to the country park for a few hours I have to not drink before I go as there are no loos!

Hope your back isn't too bad tonight

It certainly let me know it wasn't impressed last night! I imagine it won't be too happy with the 3hr round trip to Eastbourne later either - oops.

Today is another day of limited water in take until the evening - sneak peak on the scale and I've not lost anything this week so far which is quite irritating grr...we will see official weigh in is Sunday.

Right time to get back on track with my water and my packs today - I only ended up having 2 last night before I decided I was too exhausted to eat anymore.

We've got the O/Hs friend over tonight for dinner - so it is fajita Friday in the house. The plan for me being I'll limit and have 100g of chicken/steak and a shake and none of the carby bits that are out for the other 2.

Today is cleaning day at the house so hopefully I can get my water levels back up and shift this scale that wont move again. Still sts is better than putting it on :)

Hey fayfe just enjoyed reading up on your blog. Tutoring sounds fun, must be lots of anxious students at the moment bless them ha.

Forgetting your shakes until 8pm woah! I've come off this twice in the last 2 weeks both for one day, and both when i felt i was too busy to get my shake, or just forgot it earlier in the day. I've gone completely the other way now, and write down the time i have every shake on my whiteboard, and i have 3 spaced 5 hours apart now. I work from home so can do that, but when i used to work in a 9-5 and commute, i used to just take the shakes with me , take the dayglo orange bottle with me, with the stirring ball thing, and didnt care, i'd order a bottle of water on the train and make them up there and then. If you're driving, maybe you could take your stuff with you and just make it when you get out of your car at the students place etc.

Fajita friday sounds fun, and your choices seem very healthy! Have a great evening :)

To be honest ImLosingWeight they've not been too anxious, we've only had a couple of badly worded questions on the papers but they all wrote the right thing for them.

Yesterday it was literally I was that busy I hadn't managed them and I knew I was being tattooed for 3hrs so I was more or less subconsciously avoiding fluids I think! Should be a bit easier now with no tutoring so it's just the days I'm in the hospital school that drinking water will be off a bit (getting the shakes in is fine)

Well I've given them the option of either lettuce leaves or tortillas to use as wraps so they have a virtually carb free alternative to go with the burrito and fajita meats - again I'm just sticking to a little so it's not too weird (I've not met this friend before so don't want them to think I'm totally odd just yet ha). I'm on my third shake now just finishing off the 4 a day packs)

Not too bad Nat, you?

Fajita Friday went to plan, Fathers' Day however, not so much. Roast dinner at the grandmother's - but the good news is STS so while I lost sweet FA last week it wasn't a gain so I'll take that. What I didn't enjoy yesterday was the massive stomach ache from eating normal food again :(
Today is my day off, so will be cleaning and getting my fluids back up to where they should be - bar that nothing exciting planned for today!

I think the trick to the 4 packs a day is having two of them together in the morning so you still think you're getting 3 lol!

Back