Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hey Kel, well done on your loss:D
You know why you ate, it was a blip, put it behind you and move on, you are doing really well !!:D:D

I hope you all had a fab Haloween, I went to see Bryan Adams last night, he was FAB!!!:cool:

Its my weigh in today, I will let you know how i get on :rolleyes:

Hi hun thanks just what I needed to hear. I'm right back on track today
Glad you had a good night concerts are always ace just cos of the atmosphere (apart from Joss Stone she was god awful) Brian Adams sounds like it would be a wicked show.

well done on your 5lbs, put the blip behind you and carry on we are all human, having a crappy day at work computers working slow and bad mannered clients on the phone, i dont get paid enough to have to listen to some of the language these people throw at you when will people understand that its not the person at the end of the phones fault that you forgot to pay for your insurance there are limits to what i can do but paying for someone elses insurance thats pushing the barriers

hope all had a good weekend, my halo was slightly wonky this wend had a "few" custard creams dont know why just did

good luck to all x

Oh well done on your losses! I'm struggling girls. Had a meal Saturday night and last night - all very light - but now feel so guilty. Don't have scales so don't know the damage, but still... Also, forgot my pack for lunch today so just had two tablespoons of lettuce and some plain tuna. Had a pack for breakfast, and will have a CD soup for dinner so would this be like SS+? I'm dreading my WI on Friday now. Any quick ways I can rectify any damage done? Obviously, from tomorrow just back to three packs a day. I feel like such an idiot for cheating and know I will be devestated if I gain this week now.

hi hun sorry no quick fix, but im the same as you this week, had a couple of meals, only chicken salad and the three packets so ive got my fingers crossed for Thursday, although wed and thur i will ss, and hopefully some movement will happen, as at the mo the scales of doom are sticking so really need to knuckle down and get a shift on so close to losing 3 stone and getting even closer to target i think is because i now feel thin if that makes any sense but best of luck to all x

Hi guys,
Had my weigh in last night and i lost 4lb this week, really chuffed :D

Come on girls, lets focus and we can all lose something this week :D

well done you excellent thats has inspired me to not eat the left overs of my daughters sausage and mash.... mm dogs got it problem solved now i just have to get the dog slim!!, but really well done x

mornin ciwti, on my way to work and feeling very positive today, got my tetras in tow and determined to have a good day xxxxxxxxxx have you all read wannabeskinny's thread on 'seeing the light' funny very funny but sooooo true, i can still only see a gap in my thighs if i stand with my feet a fair bit apart lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've become very quiet as a team haven't we! All ok I hope? I'm the same as you getting there - have to keep my feet apart to see a gap, but one day hope that will change! x

Yeah I'm sorry its the wedding blog its all consuming, so i'm sorry if I'm neglecting you hope you are having a good week come on i think we can win again or at least claw our way back up again we have had good losses so far from the people who've been weighed lets go girls keep up the good work. xxx

Hi all!

Sorry of not been around much this week! Have been mega busy at work - still am!

I went to aerobics last night and nearly killed myself! lol!

As i'm going on my hols in Nov i'm working up the plans at the mo so prob wont have good losses for you all i'm afraid :cry:

Well done everyone else on your losses! I'll update this weeks chart now.........

Flab2Fab Week 4 (12) Results

Kel78 - 5 - 2.12%
wannadrop3st - 4 - 1.98%
Loz1984 - ?
wannabeskinny - ?
Ciwti - ?
Getting There! - 2 - 1.16%

Team loss = 0.95% (so far....)

Well done everyone - they're fab losses! You should all be proud! :D

Kel - good luck with the wedding stuff - i must take a looksie at the blog when i have time!

wannadrop3st - Bryan Adams! I'm jealous! I bet it was awesome!

ciwti - well done for getting back on track and for keeping your meals light! You go girl!!!

getting there! - keep up the good work - you sound pretty determined now!

wannabeskinny - Mmmmmm mash..........drool! Lucky doggy!

I'm with you all, except wannabeskinny, on the leg thing! lol! I didn't even know there was supposed to be a gap!!

Aerobics Loz? I'm impressed! I find it so difficult to do exercise on this plan - just end up feeling really weak so I admire you.

My WI is tomorrow morning - really hope I'll lose at least 2 pounds and end up being 12 something! Though I did cheat at the weekend and its my TOTM, so might be wishful thinking. Hope I won't let you all down.

good luck girlies with wi's im not expecting a mass loss this week as up'd the plan a bit for this week, but will ss next week i promise, hopefully we will all have good losses and win the title again, the light is still there but you have to stand with your knees together lol x

good morning team 15 well sorry only 1lb off (officially) for me this week, but this morning i had lost another 2lbs so should have a good week next week need 5.5lbs next week for 3 stone gone,already done 2 of it so really gonna dig deep and sort myself out i promise xx hope those who have not had their wi's this week get good results x

Back