Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hang in there! We all find it difficult someties but I know how mad I'd be at myself if I gave up without achieving what I set out to achieve. What in particular are you struggling with Loz? x

Everything! lol!

Life just seems to be getting in the way at the mo, I have birthday events etc to go to and so plan on eating and it gets harder to start again everytime! Grrrr!

Thanks for the support guys!

always here for you Loz, dont panic life is here to challenge us dont let it get you down you only get one life, so if we have to slip of the cd wagon then so be it, as long as the next day you jump right back on then minimal damage is done, youve done great so far x

Hi sorry cant stay and chat having a well busy week 4lbs off this time hope you are all doin well x

Well done Kel, good start for both of us!! Hope everyone is well and having a good start to the week.....i'm off to the gym now!!!!! are you all being blinded by my halo??????? hee hee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 stone over 3 weeks is amazing well done you its brill just think in 6 weeks you could lose 2 stone x

2lbs is brilliant its a loss at least and 1 stone in 3 weeks is incredible you should be so proud keep it up you could be at goal for christmas x

oh btw i've reached a mini goal having lost that 4lbs my bmi is 40 so gone from morbidly obese to just obese hurrah i think lol x

Well done Kel, that's great! Oh, everyone is doing so well. I'm really motivated this week though I was lying in bed last night starving and freezing. Worth it though. I'm so excited this week. Seeing my OT for the first time in five weeks this weekend. So first time since I've started! Really hope he notices something different. Have told him I'm on a diet but not quite how extreme it is. We usually see each other every two weeks so won't be as noticable in the future so he better bloody notice this time! :)

Flab2Fab Week 3 (11) Results

Kel78 - 4 - 1.67%
wannadrop3st - 2 - 0.98%
Loz1984 - ?
wannabeskinny - ?
Ciwti - ?
Getting There! - 4 - 2.27%

Team loss = ?

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab Week 3 (11).zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 6
Well done everyone on your losses! :D

Thanks for the support - i'm doing ok! Went bowling last night which took my mind of things (namely food!) for a while!

Hope you're all good?

Bowling must have been fun. Yes good thanks. How are you finding things this week? x

Bowling was ace - i'm rubbish though!

I'm freezing cold and tired today! Yuck! How is everyone else?

hi folks sorry not been on for a while been megga busy at work, good losses so far well done everyone glad your ok Loz was begining to worry and ciwti im sure he will notice if not kick him where it hurts!!, i had to wear a pair of 16 trousers today as i have not yet bought new ones had to do belt up extra notch and looked like a sack tied around my middle luckly had a big shirt over so no one noticed gonna have to buy new clothes soon but really want to get down to a size 10/12 so OH will by me a new wardrobe!!, been ok this week wi tomorrow so fingers crossed a couple more off would be good especially after the weekend i had hope all are ok and good luck with rest of wi's x

Oh, good luck with your WI! Ha ha - and thanks for the advice. He better notice - for his own good! :)

Hope everyone's ok.........soooooooooooooo cold...... I am that cold (and i'm not normally when eating) that i bought a VEST today to wear under my work tunic.........33 and wearing a bloody vest!!!! what is the world coming to eh???? i'll be buying long johns next hee hee xxxxxxxx

Hope everyone's ok.........soooooooooooooo cold...... I am that cold (and i'm not normally when eating) that i bought a VEST today to wear under my work tunic.........33 and wearing a bloody vest!!!! what is the world coming to eh???? i'll be buying long johns next hee hee xxxxxxxx

Oh, a vest - good idea! I've been freezing for days too. Though I'd be worried if any of us went down the long johns route!

Back