Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

RESULTS!!!!!

Hi Skinny gals!!!

1974Rach - Loss 2lbs (0.60%)
Bellesgrunny - Loss 6lbs (3.75%)
Land of Maz - Loss 4.5lbs (2.46%)
Indian Princess - Loss 5lbs (1.83%)
Tillyfloss - Loss 3lb (1.52%)

Team Winner is Bellesgrunny (third time i think!)

Team Weight - 1140 lbs, total loss 20.5lbs, (1.79%)
This is the most weight we've lost since I took over as team leader - am so pleased! big pats on the back all round.

xxx

Between 5 of us we have lost 20.5 lbs..........how good is that!!!
lol I bought size 12 trousers this weekend............they are way too tight, but in preparation, I bought them!!!!
I want to avoid the morning misery when my 14s get too big and I need something tidy for work.
Life was so much easier when I wore uniforms to work!
I have cleared out all my 16s and my son and his girlfriend are car booting them next weekend for their holiday fund.
I am going to make a sign for their stall..........My Mother has lost weight on the Cambridge Diet and we need to sell her nearly new clothes! Or words to that effect.
Suggestions welcome!

Hiya girls...
wow aren't we doing well!!!!

I was weighed again today... a 6 day week for me as I am not about for WI tomorrow but am pleased to report another 3lb loss!
thats 25lb in 6 weeks! ahead of schedule so am a happy bunny!

Hope you all have a great week....

xx

Well done Tilly!

hi guys! Well done to us all, what a bunch of losers this week!!

I'm reporting in 3lb loss this week...!

Hiya girls...
wow aren't we doing well!!!!

I was weighed again today... a 6 day week for me as I am not about for WI tomorrow but am pleased to report another 3lb loss!
thats 25lb in 6 weeks! ahead of schedule so am a happy bunny!

Hope you all have a great week....

xx

hi guys! Well done to us all, what a bunch of losers this week!!

I'm reporting in 3lb loss this week...!

What a brilliant start to the week! very impressed!

well done to both of you

xxx

Hey up!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, hope everyone is okay, I'm struggling - totm and all the shakes taste vile lol! Next week will be better, I'll be able to stomach them all again!

catch ya soon

xxx

awwww rache-y... sorry that it's a tough time, and at least you recognise it for what it is... i can never see PMT blackness until it's past IYKWIM....

Do your best and drink loads of water, i believe it really does make a difference to the "flow" (yuk!)

Hope everyone else is doing okay... i am fair to middlin' as they say in these parts, which means "Aokay, can't complain".... (in't that right grunny?)

lol that's right Maz!
I am diddling on nicely this week. 100% (see the halo shining)
My weigh in is tomorrow.
As I am old now I have no totm and do not miss it one little bit.
I am so determined to be a size 10 by July I am driving everyone at work mad.
(I must remember that no-one else gives a damn whether I have lost the fat I gained by eating too much)
I had the luxury of finishing work early today as I worked late on tuesday..............lovely. The house is quiet (apart from the old, daft dog barking attention seekingly in the kitchen).
Rachael..............totm is no excuse!!!

yes mum :cry:

I am being good, but I seriously am struggling with it this week (have no intention of falling off the wagon) I don't know why but every time I am on I can't stomach any of the shakes. I am sitting having my first of the day (veg soup - vile beyond words) and am planning on necking a shake at 7 and tetra just before I go to bed.

I don't know what it is - my tastebuds go haywire!

xxx

i must admit i am really limited to the flavours i like, choc tetra in am, (yum yum) choc shake in afternoon (yum) and i force myself to neck any other flavour in the evening just for variety but i never ever enjoy it........

but as long as i like choc tetra/shake then i reckon i can continue... if i go off those two then i am goosed!

lol that's right Maz!
My weigh in is tomorrow.
As I am old now I have no totm and do not miss it one little bit.
I am so determined to be a size 10 by July I am driving everyone at work mad.
(I must remember that no-one else gives a damn whether I have lost the fat I gained by eating too much)
I had the luxury of finishing work early today as I worked late on tuesday..............lovely. The house is quiet (apart from the old, daft dog barking attention seekingly in the kitchen).

get you! you saint!!

St Belle of Grunny:

You've polished that damn halo that much it's about worn through!

:angel:

am hugely proud of you....have you taken some before, and during pics? (the afters will be fabarooney!)

xxx

lol
St Belle of Grunny..........love it!
I was only a mummy nag!
I love the chocolate tetras but could drink 3 at a time they are not big enough.
I only like them and choc shake (warm) vanilla made into coffee (warm) and choc mint (warm) lol
I have tried others and find some of them gagsworthy.
I can imagine how unpleasant some of them taste at yon time!
The before pics I think I posted today. I am not near afters yet. I just have to be much smaller by 20th June for my son's graduation. I have to go to Canada with my grumpy estranged husband and of course want to look better!
I am old Rach.....so my afters will be a wrinklier version of now! lol

Hi all hope your all ok and losing loads, soz not been on again ive had a bad 2 weeks ive stayed the same weight tho so its not too bad.
Had my little boy taken ill at school and then taken into hosp for 3 days but managed to stick to shakes which is good cos i hate hospital food lol, then had totm which seems to get worse the older i get!!!!
Hopefully i can report a loss nxt week!!! :)
So whats everyone up to the weekend? Anything exciting!!!!
Im off to Southend for the day if the weather holds out although the kids want to go even if its raining so should be fun :D.
Kel xx

Weigh in for me tonight................3lbs off. :)
I really deserved 7lbs off though lol. (joke)
Sorry to hear your boy has been ill Nightpaz. I hope he is better now.
I am meeting an old friend in Swaffham for afternoon tea tomorrow and she hasn't seen me since February. I am going to resist the cakes though!
Have a great weekend all.

Hi all! Sorry but weigh in is not till 2mrw, so will let you all know then.
Im kinda dreading it in a way, it was my birthday yday and tonight Im off the diet to enjoy myself. Its very strabge though, my OH bought me a cake and I had one bite and spat it straight out( YUK SORRY) it was soooo sweet even without the icing, it also make my teeth tingle.
Anyway Im off out tonight to Chiquitos and clubbing. I hope that you can be supportive of my choice to come off the diet for a day. I promise I will be back on CD Sunday. Do you think I should stay clear off the water flavourings and bars for 2 weeks again? I think I will to be honest.
Wish me luck for 2mrw xxxxx

Back