Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Happy Birthday for yesterday Princess.............enjoy your night out. :)

Happy birthday manj!!!!!

hope you've had a fantastic time - you've got my support on your break - you've done so well, and sometimes life is more important than dieting!

xxx

RESULTS!!!

Hiya!!!!

Posting really early as I'm going to be out for most of the day and would rather submit early than not at all.

Here are our results:

1974rach - sts
Indian Princess - sts (hope you don't mind, but we can add this week and next week together)
Nightpaz - sts
Bellesgrunny - 3lb loss (1.94%)
Land of Maz - 3lb loss (1.68%)
Tillyfloss - 3lb loss (1.54%)

Team stats
9lb loss (0.70%) total team weight 1,283 lbs.

So our star is Bellesgrunny (who's halo is so incredibly shiny!) I am going to beat you next week even if i have to run a marathon every single day!:D

Take care all - have a lovely sunday

xxx

Okay Rachael,
The challenge has been taken on board! lolol
I am so glad I went for a 4 miles walk this morning!

Hey all. I gained 2lbs hehehe!! Im not upset at all as I knew that would happen. Its TOTM due and I felt bloated! Thanks for the bday messages gals, I had a fab time with my friends. We went to a pub to begin with and ended up stayin at Chiquitos mexican rest till 2am LOL!! The food was yum and the company wicked. I actually starting tomorrow as todays my day off work, I find it easier when Im at work and no temptation.....esp as Im stuck in the front of a train driving!!
Right so next week Im aiming for a 5 or 6lb loss, so fingers x I get near to thge 18stones! I will keep me posted everyday, I think I need that xxx

esp as Im stuck in the front of a train driving!!
Cool job princess!

morning all!

Happy monday to you!

Another 3lb loss to report, which brings me into the overweight as opposed to obese category! yay me!!

Hope everyone is doing well?

Hi all sorry not around much right now... but on straight and narrow...

I have lost another 4lb this week which gives me 2 stone 1lb in 7 weeks!!

Hope all of you who have been ill are feeling better and hope you all have a good week this week

X

Well done Maz and Tilly.

oops pressed wrong button!
Great losses Tilly and Maz. Well Done.

Hi all,
Just got weighed.
3lbs loss. Very pleased with that.
I spent the day in Cambridge buying clothes........great to buy clothes I actually like not just stuff to cover me.
I should have been in Aberdeen for a wedding tomorrow, but, they called it off 3 weeks ago! So glad I hadn't bought a frock! (oh selfish me)
Norwich with DS and his darling tomorrow. DS needs clothes for Summer Ball...........should be interesting.
Have a great weekend team xxxxxxxx

ps I have added a half-way photo to my album today. It was taken yesterday.

Hey all!! After my naughty bday weekend last week, Im now back on track!! I find it very easy to get back into it and didnt have any horrid side effect either.
Anyhooooo I lost a wooping *drum roll* 8lbs!!! Woop woop!! Over the moon and now into the 18s!!! Yippeeee xxxxxx
Hope ur all doin well xx

fantastic princess!

Is Rach Ok?
I see no results are here this week...
I had a rough week this week, emotional stuff wise, not diet wise and so havent been on much.....
I lost 2lb today after another week on ss100% that brings me 31lb in 8 weeks :)

Hope everyone is well and having a good week, Rach if you are there, hope you are ok!

x

hi, no rachel? Oh dear? hope she is okay...

Well i have 2lbs to report this week... to anyone who'll listen.

I a listening Maz. Well done. You are nearly there! 2/3 done.
Where oh where is Rach?

I don't think anyone did the weights last week I hope Rach is Ok?
Maybe Irene will contact her to see if she needs time away from the team for studying or something??

x

hi all,

firstly I'm so sorry I couldn't report figures in on sunday, I've had a computer gremlin again.

I am okay just struggling hugely with everything. you are all doing so well and I'm so proud of you. Your achievements are fantastic.

I will pop back in later on in the week to catch up, but for now am off for a think, and to see if I can't clear my head
xxx

Back