Flabby Belly

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MissusW, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. MissusW

MissusW Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    You know the roll of fat under your boobs? Like a 2nd belly???...... if I was to join weight watchers would I eventually get rid of that roll?? Ive about 4 stone to loose so obviously most of it is fat but just wondered.....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ness

Ness The Weight Loss Monster

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    When I dieted with WW 7 years ago I looked like I had four sets of boobs thanks to my rolls of fat.

I found the diet made me feel so healthy that I wanted to exercise more (just walking, I'm no gym girl!) and after a couple of months I'd lost one of the rolls of fat. Two months later I lost the second roll, so I was really chuffed about it.

In 6 months I'd lost over three stone and didn't feel like I'd been on a diet at all. When you start eating better you have so much more energy and you want to do more.

I think you'll definitely loose your roll if you lost with WW. Their diet makes you burn fat as opposed to some diets that make you loose water.

I'm just hoping I can loose my rolls that came back this time. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.