Step 1 Sole Source Flabelos and cwp

marthacol1988

Gold Member
Anybody use these vibroplates? Do you find it's stalled weight loss at all or does it genuinely help?

I did them while on slimming world and my losses pretty much stalled.

Any help would b great

Martha x

Hi hun i use the flabelos machines near enough every day for 20 mins and i love them.its never affected my losses and def helps tone everywhere.hope that helps :)

Like franbella I use the FlabeLos twice a day for 10 minutes at a time. I don't think it has stalled my losses at all. The FlabeLos machine I use is actually at my CDC's house. I think the reason why my tummy overhang isn't too bad at all is because of using it.

marthacol1988 said:
Thanks girlies :)

Il continue with it then

Xxx

I'm glad you posted this I'm doing vibro plates 20 mins class five times a week I started Monday I don't want this to slow my weight loss down , but I won't know how it effects me till monday when I get weigh I'm
Hopin it help

Just thinking about it while I was on slimming world I didt lose a great deal when doing the diet and vibroplates :-( oo well I will see Monday

Just to let you know hun I did the plates tonite but didt use the weights I explained to the teacher I needed to burn fat not gain muscle has I'm scared I will weigh heavier on Monday and she told me not to use the weights I've weigh myself and I've STS so not doing any more class till after weigh in now

Defo let me kno hw u get on at wi I will stick to mine and we can compare lol I don't do a class or anything jus go in stand for 10 mins ( 3 standing kneel for 3 to do bingo wings and stand for the remainder) will be interesting to see the diff xx

Muscle weighing more than fat is a myth Dora - 1lb of fat weighs the same as 1lb of muscle! If you look at a pic of the two compared, the 1lb of muscle is smaller than the 1lb of fat - toned muscle takes up less space xxx

i only lost one pound ive been golden i was a little gutted my cd told me to carry on with the plates but im in two mind now ive lost inchs but it still upset me i was close to going the chippy but a friend on ere calmed me down thank god , so not sure if i should carry on with plate ;-(

Well I reckon you should cuz it can only help. If ur not getting the results on the scales right now persevere and it has to come off at some point lol where else will it go? :) keep with it Hun. The results will make it worth while xxx

i quit i want to lose the weight then shape but i cant see the point paying each week for my packs to lose a pound so ive quit only till ive lost the weight

Back