flap jacks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by brandon, 7 April 2010 Social URL.

1. brandon

brandon Member

hi has anyone had a peanut flap jack if so what are they like i am thinking of trying one i only like the strawberry shake ,the soup made me nearly throw up and i have never liked chocalte shakes although i did give it a try but as thought i didnt like it i will have vanilla if there stock is low but just want to hear peoples thoughts on the flapjack thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayleyjane

hayleyjane New Member

dont know about flap jack but the vanilla is truly dreadful , ugh. i am going to try it hot with a spoon full of coffee added, wizzed up in blender, if that fails ,thats me and vanilla over.

4. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Hi - i havent tried the peanut flapjack but have tried the coconut one and can honestly say its the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted YUK.. the vanilla with coffee is quite nice - this is what i started on as i didn't like the chocolate and strawberry ones - but try the ones you don't like now in a couple of weeks and you might change your mind as your taste buds change.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

when I was on LT I tried the flapjacks several times in the hope I would grow to like them , but I never managed to eat more than a crumb .. I found they tasted like dried oxo cubes with lumps of fat in them .. although some people do like them ( weird !!) so it may be worth trying them ??

6. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    it is totally personal taste. I eat both. I prefer the peanut as the coconut have a very bizarre non coconut taste!! But the peanuts aren't too bad, and as there is nothing from real food to compare it to, the taste becomes much more pleasent!! I only eat strawberry shakes, occasional flapjacks, occasional chocolate. My advice is don't view it as food, view it as fuel to keep ur body working. These packs are a survival tool, good tasting nosh is the reason we're all on this diet lol. Good luck x

7. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Nearly didn't come on this thread because even the word makes me feel sick they are disgusting, I will say however that the shakes taste better the longer you are on them, good luck!!

8. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    iv tried bothe the coconut and peanut and they both are equally discusting. u will have to try it tho as every ones tastes varies,i only tied them out of curiosity lol they look like ice pucks and taste the same lol

9. tammybishop

tammybishop Full Member

hi brandon i tried the flapjacks this morning and they are really bad nether have i tasted anything so disgusting lol , i dont like chocolate milkshakes but i must say i enjoy having the chocolate one at night hot good luck with what u decide to have tammy x

10. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can eat the peanut flapjacks, they're not that pleasant, but edible - just! Good if you haven't access to shakes whilst you are out. Haven't tried the coconut but its nice to have a chew for a change. Iwas once out and had one for brekky and one for dinner, but there was no way I could have eaten one for tea. : )

11. starsy

starsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Current Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I love both flapjack, I eat them every day for lunch at work cos I dont want anybody to know I am doing TFR.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.