flapjacks and soups ??

sazzles

hi all can anyone tell me what these flaps and soups are gonna taste like and what u all add 2 them xx

Hi,

All I can say is, they are an acquired taste. The majority of people on here (I think) stick to mostly shakes. I haven't tried either, but I am sure someone will pop along soon and let you know

Clair x

i haven't tried the flapjacks, but have tried the chicken soup which i have add pepper or curry powder to and hot water of course but as said before they are a acquired taste and now stick to strawberry shakes :)

I'm the same, i tried the soup once and gagged big style

I haven't tried the flapjacks at all as i was quite happy with the variation of the shakes

10 weeks on, almost finished and i personally was content with missing the soups and flapjacks!!!

all i'd say is you won't know until you try them!!!

all the best

Jay ;)

Hi , i have tried both and will just say .. I stick to the shakes !! If you really want to try the soup .. I suggest you make it will at least 450 mls of water and have it very hot with a bit of pepper .. is just palatable ( in my opinion , you may love it !!) and I have tried the flapjacks a few times .. and to me they taste like dried oxo cubes with lumps of fat in ... although there are people who like them .. so always worth a try :)
Good luck :)

the flapjacks are completely awful, even me for.. who would eat anything! there are apparently 2 different flavours but they taste the exact same (yuk!) and the soup is worse than the flapjacks, my chemist give me 8 today by mistake instead of vanilla, tried it this morning hoping it'd taste better than last time.. i was wrong! i cant even keep it down, it came straight back out on the floor lol, tmi i know!

i haven't tried the flapjacks but tried to convince myself the first two weeks on my last effort that i liked the soup but no matter how much pepper etc i added to it i was only just managing to get it down but then there are others who really enjoy it!! you could try one of each and see for yourself its all trial and error on LT :)

Give them a go otherwise you will never know. I hate both of them,lol
The flapjack(yeh right) it like a bar of oxo cube, vile! The soup is powdery and the cooler it gets the more snot like it becomes, yummy!
Sorry but you did ask!
I still think you should try, some do like them.

I prefer the soup to the shakes, I have it in a cup at night nd add a little bit curry powder and some chilli powder, it really warms me up and makes me feel like im having a meal with the rest of my family, I tried the peanut flapjack yesterday morning, they were like biting into compressed sawdust, but once chewed just tasted like peanuts.
Get one of each next time and just try them xx

I haven't tried the flapjacks yet as the Pharmacist said I should wait until week 3.
But I like the soup with pepper...oh I will try the curry powder, nice one. It's just nice being able to have some sort of a meal with the boyfriend in the evening :) or at lunch time with the girls.

I must be a complete wierdo cos I like the soup and the peanut flapjacks! Ok the coconut ones are crap but the peanut ones, when eaten in small bites with a drink of water to get past the dryness they're really nice and leave a nice peanutty oil taste in your mouth afterwards.
The soup I like with black pepper, paprika and chilli powder. I'm not sure if you should or not but occasionally I make crisps with it. Put in the spices etc, mix into a thickish paste, spread small amounts onto baking paper and microwave for about 1-2mins.

i like the soup and i use half a coconut flapjack with half a vanila hot mix them together to make a porridge of sorts nice though.

lol thanks everyone :D well i'm havin 1st weigh in 2day so will get some new stuff :S prob not flapjacks yet as sure thats week 3 !! not hopin 4 anything 2great as weakened weds nite and had a sarnie :( i'm hopin i like the soups coz i crave 4 something savoury lol xx

ohh good luck with your weigh in,i am sure u will have done great,imy chemist have finally got some chicken soup in today so will be trying that later,like u i am just craving something savoury and something i can sit down with at the table with my family xx

I'm not sure if you should or not but occasionally I make crisps with it. Put in the spices etc, mix into a thickish paste, spread small amounts onto baking paper and microwave for about 1-2mins.

Sorry to be a party pooper:( but no you are not meant to microwave the soup, it kills all the vitamins in there. You are having so little a day anyway, so if you do it, don't do it alot or better not at all.

Rubbish i know. :)

Sorry to be a party pooper:( but no you are not meant to microwave the soup, it kills all the vitamins in there. You are having so little a day anyway, so if you do it, don't do it alot or better not at all.

Rubbish i know. :)

Oh really, cos I microwave it all the time.... and iam having it twice a day... oh crap...:(

Back