Flapjacks!

kelzp

Omg-worse experience of my life tasting one of those coconut flapjack things-made me gag!!! Stick to me choccy shakes I think xx

I didn't mind them. You need to eat small chunks and have a big glass of water with them x

I really want to try a flapjack, but pharmacist says men aren't allowed them on their LT diet :(

i was very much looking forward to chewing something...i really wish i liked them. how comes men are not allowed them? xx

My chemist is organised chaos been 3 times seen 3 different people I only go cos I work in part of the co-op I get 10% off at a co-op chemist.

No Kel they didn't give me reason. first day I went I asked bout them she said No.

My chemist also say's no for the first week. They say it is to help distance you from food for a few days. I get 9 every week as I find them easier to take to work :D

If a pharmacist says you can't have them it is most likely because they don't want to order them as they are not popular. Demand them!
There is also no reason that men can't have them. I remember a man on here who used to have 3 a day as it was easier for him!
As long as it's after week one then it is fine.

My pharmacy always has them in, but when I asked for a couple the first week they said men only get shakes. No flapjacks or soup (not that I want soup based on the comments here about it :p)

I nibbled the corner of one gingerly, made this face: :sick: and then wrapped it back up for another day (like I'm eating that another day!!! I considered feeding it to the ducks in the park but thought they deserve better - like mouldy Tesco Value bread) :rolleyes:

CP78, if you want them i would email lipotrim who will tell you yes and then tell the pharmacist that you have asked them and they said it was fine!
And the soup...urgghhhhh!!! I had to rush to the bathroom straight after drinking it as it churned my tummy up....:eek::eek::eek:

Back