flavourd water?

xKimmiex

Silver Member
can u have this? was looking at perfectly clear today and it had nill carbs lol. yes or no?

someone on here during the week said her cdc said yes to the perfectly clear, have a look at the thread titles the last few days you'll find it :)

slong as it dont have any citric acid in it... you can have it..

ask you cdc for the water flavour :)

i did, she was supose to ring me today when she had the order come but she didnt! and she robbed me lol she gave me £3 less lol

omg no way..... give her a ring ask her if they come in yet, and say to her how much is it, and if she says for example £5 say so i only have to give you £2 and if she says why £2 then say cus you got £3 of mine..

pmsl

you can only hae perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi.. still or sparkling..

BUT.. cd say you cant.. nothing else other than water (still or sparkling).. tea coffee.. and water flavourings.. from cd..

BUT

i have a big 2 litre bottle of perfectly clear in my fridge.. hehe.. i loves it.. but of course.. dont drink it all the time.. maybe have a few glasses a week as a treat..

x x

getting water flavouring tomorrow! its 7quid so only need 4, she said when i rang i short changed u lol

hi,
as well as they perfectly clear sparkling strawberry and kiwi, u can also have the still red apple which is lovely and only contains malic acid which is fine.
cherylxx

Back