Flavoured Water Help?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by cd121272, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Can someone please tell me if the water that you buy that has a slight flavour to it has any points with it......I thought water was free but the volvic touch of strawberry has 99 cal per 500ml so do you count it or not???? Thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Can someone please tell me if the water that you buy that has a slight flavour to it has any points with it......I thought water was free but the volvic touch of strawberry has 99 cal per 500ml so do you count it or not???? Thankyou[/QUOTE]

yes its really only good old plain water thats 0 points
    i assume the strawberry flavouring is loadded with sugar

Attached Files:

4. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok thank you (stopped drinking that now lol) Can anyone tell me any no point drinks ie diet drinks that do not contain aspartame??? xx

5. MinniMinx

MinniMinx Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,
    It's the volvic 'sugar free-no added sugar' that should be 0 points, I fell for that one before, just look for the sf one, that should be ok, but check before you buy.

6. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you I will have a shop around xx

7. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Boots shapers drinks are very low in calories and 0 fat and therefore some maybe free :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.