Flexed breech and PDS

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by moonflower, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. moonflower

moonflower Member

I've been sitting with my bum and feet on exercise ball with cushions to try and move her off my pelvis as it is extremly painful and I'm waking even slower than usual.

Anyone with any ideas on how to move her out of this postion. It killing me.

Have been doing this a couple times a day. Had moved last week then went for scan and they moved her back as were quite firm as trainee. There's not much room left as they said there wasn't. Know I've prob got have section not bothered about the breech but its the angle thats killing me.
    Lying in bed now on side with three pillows underneath me to rise legs.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    absolutely clueless I'm afraid! :( sorry.. no help whatsoever! lol

4. moonflower

moonflower Member

Thanks anyway. Had bum in air the last couple days and she's moved hope she goes in the right way next time she moves down that area!!! But BP well up again, spent yesterday afternoon in day assessment got to have BP checked every other day, can see a hospital visit coming up very soon. Have started insulin as well hope that levels off too. That's why I didnt really want to get preg as it happened last time. I dont do pregnancy very well, blumming body useless.

5. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

I have no idea how to move them sorry but I think I might be coming to you for advice in a few weeks 'cause at the moment my baby is 'Transverse' I knew before the scan confirmed it because when she kicked I felt it on both my sides and had never felt a kick above my belly button ^.^

Where in Staffs are you from Moon? I'm in Stoke ;)

6. moonflower

moonflower Member

Lissy

I'm in Burton so not too far. She's now moved to head down so legs up obvisouly worked, but made her go quite for a whole day bless her.
    Had painter in today as high ceiling so her room is now pink and lilac, as told to her by her big brother.
    She's a bit big but got gestional diabetes so they keeping eye on me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.