Extra Easy Suzy's Journey to reinvention. New life, love and happy ever after ??

Yesterday was over at chris's parent's tgen off to local pub for a charity music even for Macmillian nurses.
Had a call from one of my cousins yesterday. Just for a catch up. She had a heartatack 4 weeks ago. Had 5 stents fitted but on route to recovery.
Today was a lazy start then a 14 mile bike ride with a few stops as I was melting.
Going to chill infront of the tv.

It sounds like you have a lot going on Suzy, I am sorry to read about you losing your Aunt, it is always so hard, and we by default can turn to food but you seem to be doing well!

Hi Suzy,

I'm new here and just having a read through your diary. I think you are an inspiration to even think about dieting while you have so much going on!

I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt, life can be so cruel at times :( Sounds like you have a good support system there in Chris, he sounds like a good one :)

Hi Geeky Mum,
Thank you for your kind words.
Chris is deffinalty a good guy. I am also lucky to have a supportive dad that I currently live with.
Today had been one of them days I just want to eat rubbish. Managed to avoid it until I got home. 🍫🍫🍫
Just going to have find my will power again. 🙈
Hopefully it will click back in tomorrow as im looking at a new mountain bike tomorrow. 🚵‍♀️So excited🤗😁

Sorry I've been AWOL. Hope your all OK.
It's all been a little manic. Work has been unbearable. My team leader is still not forwarding stuff I have sent to him that is important to the call center team.
The office dynamics has totally changed in the last few weeks. It's getting harder and harder to work there.
The team leader is not listening to his team. The call center manager is even worse.
Example. I sent an email as the basic info was correct. However the ops manager had to send a follow up email with more information. The contact center manager then came to me and said I should be following protocol and sending to my team manager however I sent the email as I knew he would not. She then said by me sending the information it questions my integrity and it that type of thing why I don't get any of the jobs I have applied for.
So I am looking at ways to improve myself then leave. Hopefully I am moving teams that should make it easier for me to work there.

Just had 4 days off as it was my Aunties funeral on Thursday then the rest of the time with Chris. He's had to go home. I'm finding it hard to get ready to go back tomorrow.

Throwing myself back in to slimming world as of tomorrow.

I will catch up on your diary's soon

Hi everyone.
I'm back.. hopefully for a while this time.
So since my last post. ...
I have been massively off plan and back to 15 stone. However it's been a little crazy.. long story but basically I felt I had to leave my job as I was feeling I was being bullied by my manager and never going to get promoted. I have been offered a new job just waiting for references. My last day at my current place is 31st.. due to holiday being used up over the next few weeks I have 10 shifts left.🤞😁

So I have started doing slimfast on work days and calorie counting when not working. Cycling the roads or Mountain biking when possible with Chris. ( Who has moved in with me and dad. He is also looking for a job . )

Once I get confirmation of my new job and start date I'm going to join a gym close to the office as I feel an hour in the Gym will be better than and hour in traffic. 🏋️‍♀️🏊‍♀️🤞

So I'm back on here as finally feel I can lose the weight and I am the happiest I have ever been. 💗

It definitely sounds like you have had a rough time of things lately.

Here's my personal motto, which might apply to you in this situation: Be the person you want to be, regardless of what everyone else is doing.

Hang in there!

Just having read through your post hopefully everything goes better for you from now on in.
You have definitely had rough time of it over the last few years.
Keep your chin up.

Back