flexi syns

abigail09

Gold Member
how often do you flexi syn it, i have never been given a guide as how often is too often lol. so how many times does everyone use 'flexi syns' without it affecting their losses?

I think that flexi syns can boost your weightloss. So long as the flexi thing is only for 1 day or 2 at the most, then I can't see it being a problem. My friend had a flexi syn day and spent most of it on alcohol and she still lost 2.5 lbs.

yea what i mean is can you do it every week and still loose wight or is that too often, i have never really been given a guide line

I would think once a month to be honest. Although I do know some people have a takeaway every week on weigh in night and they still loose.

We were always told to have flexi syn day only when you need it. For example - a work party out where you know you'll want to eat fatty food and drink alcohol.

I don't think you should give yourself an "allowence" of flexi syn days, I think the main point of them is letting yourself have a "day off" and making sure you get back on it the next day.

Otherwise, you may give up and think you've runied it all (by having lots of syns) and then it's on to the slippery slope of missing WI's etc. xx

Back