FlickaFlea....FatFree! My Diary

FlickaFlea

Right, this is going to be my official diary now! (Didn't seem to quite get it with my first post and too specific title!) From now on, everything goes here!

Here we go....first I should say thanks to ellie1969 - had a cold water followed by a strong coffee this morning (also some spinach last night, even though a PP day, just to get some fibre) and....BM!

And guess what - FINALLY the weight has gone down and I'VE hit the 10lb loss mark :) :) So that's a 4lb loss since yesterday!

It's the boyfriend's birthday today, so we're going out to lunch, but I have the resolve not to drink and I've already had a look at the restaurant menu on line, and it seems like they do steaks/fish with salads. Just have to ask for no chips/potatoes! But I feel confident now that I can hold up. Will just have to say no to cheesecake at the end!!!

And I've made myself a ticker, following all you guys...

Incidentally I should show you all a weight loss spreadsheet which I'm using - I found a similar one someone was using on another dukan blog, and just adapted it a bit for my own use. It may seem a bit OTT ,but I find it really supportive, so in case it works for any of you, do take a look. It works out daily loss, average weekly weight, and percentage of overall weight to lose lost so far etc - and I can mark on it things like TOM and BMs (highlighting particular colours) so that if there is a stall, I can see patterns and feel reassured as to the reasons. Feel free to use and adapt for yourselves - I really do find it helpful and look forward to putting in a new figure. Also, at the mo I'm still weighing daily, but you could adapt to weigh weekly. I just need to get the file from another computer - then I'll post it :)

xx

Ok, so will prob have to wait until this evening to open it on my own computer - can't get it to work here at my boyfriend's house, but I will post it asap! x

no worries... did you block the loo with those 4lbs LOL

when i go out and have steak i always ask for extra steamed or boiled veg or salad instead of fries or potatoes ... never had a problem getting it changed :) oh and if hubbys having pudding ill have a black coffee

Here to follow your diary and well done on your fab loss x looking forward to seeing the spreadsheet too x

haha...I know - I thought it was a lot to drop for one session (ahem!) Yes - coffee! I'd forgotten about that. Love a cup at the end of a meal. And spreadsheet coming later! x

Gosh...I'm sorry not to be on for a few days...(especially when I promised the spreadsheet). It's been pretty busy and I've barely been near a computer. Here's the update. I was good on Saturday at the lunch and managed to resist! Had scrummy mussels in a white wine and shallot sauce.....and it was a lovely lovely lunch.

Yesterday I'm afraid I wasn't good though....I went to my Granny's funeral, and I gave in at the wake - alcohol and buffet food. But, I was careful not to have too much and to eat lightly the rest of the day, and honestly I don't feel too bad for just going with the flow on a day like that. It was a lovely sunny day too, so that made everything better all round. Put on 0.8 pounds this morning as a result, but actually this seems not too much! And I hope most of it is water weight! Today I'm on a PP again just to kick start - maybe I'll do another PP tomorrow too just to get my body back into it. I'm just trying to figure out how to attach a file to this... anyone know? I can see how to put links in, but don't know if I can attach my excel sheet. I have it here ready to roll though!!

Love to all

xx

Hello again...reporting in! Weight has stayed the same for a couple of days now, but that seems to be the pattern - few days the same then a drop, so I'm happy with that (as long as it drops again soonish...! my loss seems to be slower than some others...:( hey ho! Slow and steady! )

I did two days of pure protein after my slip up the other day, though today I think i may have still gone too far over with the carbs....we had a really long meeting at work so I got a big skinny latte to tide me through, and combined with my oatbran in the mornings even that many carbs seems to be enough to stall me, but we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm just pondering what to make for supper...I'm pretty hungry!! Going to add the veggies back in tomorrow. This sun really keeps me going - it seems so much earlier when I leave work, just because of the light. I'm looking forward to the weekend, and a nice walk in the outdoors. I do love my nature.

x

Afternoon all! Another gorgeous day. Was in such a rush this morning I didn't have time to do my oatbran and milk in the microwave, so got to make sure I have it tonight.....not having used up my allowance gives me an opportunity to do some baking and have a treat, so actually this is a good thing!

Had some prawns with spinach for lunch, with a generous splash of vinegar! For some reason not particularly hungry today.
I have half a quiche (taken from recipe thread) left, so I'll have that for supper (plus whatever treat I make with the oatbran! Maybe muffins....)

SPREADSHEET!

Right - I think I've managed to attach my spreadsheet now!!!! Hope it works for you all. I'm still weighing myself daily - I mark TOM and BMs on there too so I can see patterns in weight loss and gain / stagnation.

x

Attachments

• Progress spreadsheet.xls
    110.5 KB · Views: 50
I find it really helpful to see my average weight over the week falling, even if each week I go up and down a bit - overall it's falling...

I'm using my phone flick so very upset I can't see yor spread sheet x

Afternoon all! Was down under 12 stone this weekend, which was a real motivator - I got a shock actually because I wasn't even expecting it. After so long of seeing 12 stone something on the scale screen, so see 11 made me jolt! So that weight was 167.3! Ate and drank quite a lot yesterday as was just one of those days, so up a couple of pounds today, but my average weight every week is getting lower, so I really think it's picking up! And still, I was still in the 160s (just!)at 169.9 :). I think this is going to be a good week. x

I want to cook something with tofu tonight....any suggestions? I've had a look in the recipe section but would be very grateful for any opinions as to the nicest ones! Thanks

x

Great news flicka 12 stone something..... I can't wait to see 12 something, I was wanting to be 12 stone for 13th April but...no chance now.

thanks sididd :) for some stupid reason I decided to weigh myself this evening....and, unsurpisingly I was about 3 lbs heavier than this morning and then felt depressed and annoyed for weighing myself...just felt really full even though I worked out I hadn't eaten all that much today - just had a lot of veggies so was prob full of water - felt like a sponge! (I was actually supposed to be pure protein but I was weak.....)

...So, to cheer myself up I made some orange and cocoa powder muffins and oh my god they were DELICIOUS. I wouldn't want my oatbran any other way now! The orange essence was really nice and fresh, and that sweet something reminded me that you can have lovely things on this diet if you just make an effort. To be honest this diet really isn't bad, and it is the longest I've followed any proper official diet for, which is quite something or me and my willpower!!! I need to have a good day tomorrow. And I will stick to PP!!!

xx

Morning all! I hope anyone reading this is having a good day. For me, so far so good! Had two of the muffins from yesterday as my 2 tbs oatbran for breakfast - lovely way to start the day :) I avoided buying a latte on the way in, which I was tempted to do, but I know too much dairy stalls me, so I feel proud I avoided it...just having to make do with crappy instant instead with a little bit of milk, but it's doing the trick! I have peppered mackerel for lunch, and I'm already dreaming about making little burgers for supper, with an egg to go with them. So I hope it will be an easy PP day today!

x

Back