FlickaFlea....FatFree! My Diary

ah, yeah :)

Well I've been absent from here for a couple of days now so I shall fill you in on my easter weekend! I was good on Saturday, but on Easter Sunday we had friends and family round for a big Easter lunch and I decided to just enjoy the day and eat as 'normal'. So I had roast lamb with all the potatoes etc...cheese...lemon tart for pudding (oh it was good!)....a cream egg! I actually was really full (quicker than I would have been before doing this diet - I think the carbs hit me quickly. Way more filling than usual) But I still managed to eat a lot! Dreaded for a bit how much weight I was going to show on the weigh in the next morning, but then I thought it's ok because I decided to do this for 1 day, ie it was planned, so I was in control and also I know that 1lb of fat is equivalent to 3500 calories, and I knew that I could never overeat that much in 1 day.

I weighed myself on Monday morning fearing the worst, but wanting to get straight back into it, and I actually weighed the same on Monday morning as on Sunday morning!! Was delighted. Had an all right day yesterday, though was pretty unsatisfied with everything. Guess I have to get back into ketosis now. But at least no huge damage was done. Just got to get back into the groove now. I'll have to make something yummy for supper....

xx

I'm finding it hard this week....need a bit of motivation to push me on. Weight has stayed this same pretty much this last week so need a loss really to get me positive again. I need to think of something nice to make for supper. Maybe some white fish? I seem to have gone off even salmon, which I LOVE, just from overexposure!!!! Any ideas for a nice comforting dukan meal? Thanks

x

Evening flicka you've probably now eaten.....I'm not the best to inspire your taste buds, I'm a boaring eater.....but don't get so disheartened your doing fab.....a slip at Easter but just carry on this is just a blip, you'll be feeling your positive self soon xx what did you have in the end???? It might spur me to cook something Dukany x

thanks Sididd :) I had a steak in the end - typical Dukan fare and not particularly inventive, but very nice :) I had green beans and asparagus with it. I was trying to do a PP day, but I just needed something, and of all the 'cheats' I guess green veggies are the best! I was so tempted to have a cream egg, but I resisted and had a hard-boiled egg instead (haha!) , which I'm really pleased about :) I think it's that since cheating on sunday it's prob taken a couple of days to get back into ketosis again and so I was probably just more hungry and had more cravings and felt a bit down....

Anyway, I weight myself this morning, and to my shock I was finally down again :) This has spurred me on and today I know I'm going to be good. Have a diet coke and a coffee on my desk, and beef slices at the ready for snacking :) Plus, on the way into work I bumped into a friend I hadn't seen in a while and she said immediately that I looked slim - finally someone has noticed :) I think it's beginning to show. Hope you're having a good day Sididd, and everyone else! Thanks for the support xx

I am on day 39 of this diet now - 5 1/2 weeks in! - and I realised that, according to Dr Dukan's timeframe, I am well over a quarter of the way till I reach my TW, and in 19 days' time I will be halfway timewise (and hopefully another half stone lighter! :D)...under 3 weeks. Come on now!!

x

Morning all! Been away for the last few days, thus the silence. Also, was being cooked for on various occasions...so the odd little slip (did my best) :)() but I did manage to otherwise stick to it. Basically it means I've stayed the same instead of losing this week. Back into it today - chicken breast in herbs and lemon with (dry) fried eggs and asparagus for lunch.....yum
x

Flicka straight back on the plan and blinkers on........TW on it way x

Thanks Siddid - yes I just needed to get that goal back in sight and hop straight back on that wagon! I had a good day yesterday and this morning I was down a pound :) this is a great motivator -I'm again back under the 12st mark now, and my next big target is 11 1/2....that would be amazing!!! Let's see if I can do it in three weeks.... Think I have a second burst now.

So far today had leftover strips of chicken breast from yesterday for breakfast (!) and a coffee with a little milk....

Here's to another good day!!

x

Flicka that sounds nice for Dinner or leftover for breaky......x

the salmon and mustardy celeriac mash is amazing :D its like something you would have in a restaraunt ;)

Which mustard and how much in the mash? I'm doing a 'come dine with me' on Saturday night, just me and oh and that sounds like my main sorted x

this was DELICIOUS :) I'm realising there are so many recipes out there which are already dukan friendly, pretty much, which indeed you would see on a normal restaurant menu. And Sididd...there was none left for breakfast! haha ;)

Today was down another 0.2 of a pound from yesterday. I know it's all small changes, but I'm loving that finally the downward trend on the scale is picking up again after pretty much stalling for a week or two.....hope you're all having great days :) x

Flick I just hope I can find the elusive celeriac when I go shopping.....was suprised when the said boil in salted water.....I thought it was alway poached in milk learn somerhing new everyday :)

morning all. This is the fourth day I've stayed the same now, after the initial falls again at the end of last week. A bit frustrating, but then I always eat loads more on weekends, so I guess that's probably why....if it carries on I may do a little attack blitz to try to boost losses again. Anyway - today so far had some yoghurt and a coffee. No packed lunch so going to go and have to buy a pack of chicken slices or something in a bit - hope there's something yummy looking :) x

Back