FlickaFlea....FatFree! My Diary

Menu today (PP)

Breakfast: Yoghurt and coffee
Lunch: Garlic and parsley prawns and then some cottage cheese
Snack: some more cottage cheese
Supper: Beef Burgers and Fried Egg

Maybe a bit more dairy than I usually have, including the little bits I have in coffee and tea throughout the day (I get easily stalled by it) but I think it should be ok.

(oh, and oat bran I'll prob have with sweetener and a litle milk before bed, unless I have time to make some muffins, in which case I'll have them!

Bloody the same again this morning. I don't know why I've hit this plateau. It's been like 2 weeks now of barely any movement. I'm praying that it's all build up to the TOTM which I think should be coming soon. Last time I had a plateau for about a week beforehand. Fingers crossed that's something to do with it as I'm getting a bit demoralised now.....x

Fingers crossed for you hun x

Good luck flick x

Thank you guys! Didn't weigh myself today - as I get further into diet it's not so useful as the losses are slower, and I don't want to get obsessed (you're right Sara). I did order some ketostix though to make sure I was doing ok and not having too much dairy or anything, and it went pretty dark purple! So I know I'm in ketosis and that fat is being burned. :)

oh god, I don't know about that!!!! But thanks :) It all depends on how I'm feeling. Just trying to stay positive. :) Weekend's the hardest for me though...eeek!

Whooop flick well done 1/2 way vto success x

Glad to see you've started losing again, my friend had some ketostix & I used one. Mine was neuteral so I'm guessing something has kicked me out or I've had too much dairy

my ketostix sometimes show really dark then the next morning nothing - I heard that sometimes you use all the ketones for energy so you don't piss any out - other times you have excess. Anyhow, they're not the be all and end all, but generally a useful tool I find - especially if I'm a bit naughty - then I can get encouraged when I see it go purple again! x

...and I don't feel like being naughty now because I want to keep seeing ketosis. :) so it's a motivator for me. I'm really sensitive to dairy though - I really can't have too much milk or I'm not losing. I think that may have been the cause of my plateau as I was having so much milky coffee cos of the horrible weather!! :( x

Someone (sorry, can't remember who) posted the 'back of the hand' test the other week.

Lick the back of your hand and let it air dry.

Smell it!! :eek:

It it smells foul, yep, you're in ketosis!

P x

Back