flower's

Choccyfan72

What is your favourite flower?

Mine has to be the daffodil
:thankyou:

I live to see the cosmos in flower; I love it's fine feathery foliage & deep vivid magenta or purest white blooms. Grows so easily from seed & lasts a long time in the vase. I also have a big soft spot for big blousey peonies. In the garden there is not a sight more welcome than the first delicate snowdrops letting us know that Spring is coming... This thread has made me feel very happy :)

I bought myself some daffs, when I went shopping today, to me they look gorgeous when in full bloom and not expensive neither. (strange for me as I have expensive taste) ;) x

The only flower I WON'T have in the house is lillies (my mum's favourite flower), to me they are a funeral flower my mum think I'm silly, but we all have our Lil ways lol x

The only flower I WON'T have in the house is lillies (my mum's favourite flower), to me they are a funeral flower my mum think I'm silly, but we all have our Lil ways lol x

My nanna is exactly the same - she hates them! I'm not really a "flowers" kind of girl, but I do love lilies, particularly the pink ones. I even have two lilies tattooed on my hip! :)

Last edited:
I wont have a wreath on the door christmas time, to me it's a funeral thing........ I love most flowers mind, I have a daffodil tattoo on the back of my neck, good welsh symbol, lol :) x

You lucky thing, I had to buy my own £1 a bunch. Lol x

My nanna is exactly the same - she hates them! I'm not really a "flowers" kind of girl, but I do love lilies, particularly the pink ones. I even have two lilies tattooed on my hip! :)

Pink lillies are by far my favourite :) love the smell

Oh god this Is a difficult one as i used to work in a florists ..... My fave rose Is a black bachara red rose it looks like velvet and Is almost black the red Is so Reep in colour ......i love gerberas as their Colours are so vivid but my fave by far Is stralizia or Bird of paradise as some call it I love the striking orange and purple and they last for ages

I have ever only seen a bird of paradise once, and I have to admit it was stunning, ;) x

Lillies are my favourite flower... my most favourite of all time are the white longiflorum ones (and I often buy some for myself as they tend to last a good couple of weeks, which isn't too bad for approx £5 per 3-5 stems), followed by either white oriental or stargazer lillies.

I also love roses... my nan used to always grow pale yellow ones which has a really strong but lovely scent, so those remind me of her. But my personal faves are either white or red roses, plus the ones that are so dark a red they are almost black.

Hmmm, might have to go buy myself some lillies tomorrow, haven't bought any since before Xmas! Shame I only have 1 vase otherwise I might have to buy 2 bunches to make up for it... hmmm, I do have a beer-pitcher style jug though! ;)

I have to admit I don't even own a vase, I did but it committed suicide, No one even seen it getting broken, no one was even in the country!! :/ x

Back