Flutter-by-Us SW Diary - Please Read and Comment as No Weight Loss!!

Ok batteries have died on scales maybe why they haven't shifted? (grasping at straws)

Feel my stomach is BIG ......

Feel HUGE!!

Arrrggghhhhhh ok SW gets another week and if no loss (with new batteries in the scales) I go back to an Atkins type diet it worked for me!

B - egg and wholemeal toast (1/2HEb), few strawberries
L - homemade veggie soup, 3 x ryvita (HEb), cheese (HEa), houmous (2 syns), tomato, coleslaw (2 syns)
D - m&s paella (5 syns), slice of toast (1/2HEb)
Snack - apple (managed to avoid whippy icecream again!)

Last edited:
All packed and ready to go :) :airplane:

Scarsdale sounds scary what are you eating????

Doing fine thanks - just wish I could kickstart the losses will give it another week as I've invested in some books etc and then may review ......

Dang if only Atkins was easier for family life!

Oh sounds that interesting will definitely check it out any good websites you would recommend or google it and take it from there?

Hows your holiday plans going?

Did I say I was jealous???? xx

Bet you'll look stunning! :)

Babies are great thanks keeping me busy and older one keeps asking to go back to Florida (best get saving then!).

Scarsdale looks scary and just as I'm getting used to eating normal food ......... :rolleyes:

xx

Sorry to hear your having a hard time of it. If only weight was lost as easily as we managed to gain it!

As far as Atkins low carb meals, have you looked at Lind's low carb meals. She has some great induction meals that were a real hit with my whole family...I liked them so much I've tweaked them to be able to still have them on Slimming World.

You could also just try doing a low carb Slimming World. See if that's better for weight loss and is also better for family life?

cough cough ahem...fancy coming back on here and not saying hello :(

Aww thanks hun. Lol.. Keep a look out when British airways have their sales on, you can pick up some great bargains.

Scarsdale is very scary, I'm only using it to get rid of water weight, will be back on Atkins from Monday.

Lesley Hun, you're doing all the right things with slimming world, and also if you've just started running you may not lose. I know everyone's bodies are different but I lost only 2lbs through 10 weeks of diet and exercise, but the running was toning me and I went from an ok fitting size 8, to a great fitting 6! So I guess what I'm trying to say is get the measuring tape out also, as you'll be putting on muscle you may not see the numbers you like on the scales but you're body will be toning immensely.

Like you say, give it a wee while longer, but whatever you decide, shall support you the whole way xxx

Sorry - been quiet, sulking I think you could call it but have made a decision that no point doing all this running and then just eating cr*p as SW definitely isn't working so looks like low carb for me .....

You look fab by the way - hows Atkins going are you back on it? xx

Sorry to hear your having a hard time of it. If only weight was lost as easily as we managed to gain it!

As far as Atkins low carb meals, have you looked at Lind's low carb meals. She has some great induction meals that were a real hit with my whole family...I liked them so much I've tweaked them to be able to still have them on Slimming World.

You could also just try doing a low carb Slimming World. See if that's better for weight loss and is also better for family life?

Thanks vegemite you're right why does it take like 2 hours to put on a pound and FOREVER to take it off!?

Linda's site looks good think I'll just have to accept that things may be harder for a while trying to accommodate the whole family but I want to be slimmer and fitter so that's a priority too!

Where you gone?

I'm back ..... Hope you've not left for the sunshine state without me!!! xx

Back