Flutter's Diary

You're right Quak! ;)

B - scrambled eggs
L - chicken caesar salad with lettuce, tomato, avocado
D - cheese MIM toastie with coleslaw (not a sardine in sight) - couldn't eat this for some reason think the MIM went wrong so having 30g nuts instead!

Last edited:
Oh I love sardines, in fact all fish are my friends. Not of the close personal type mind, more of the make my tummy happy variety! :D

Sorry to come over all Jimtastic on you there Flutter, but someone has to be on veg duty while he's away! :p Glad you got more in today.

Hahaha will call you mini Jim from now on!! I'm with you in all matters fishy and just glad someone else is keeping me in line more veg today again I promise!

Also wi another 2.5 pounds gone - slowly but surely and that was from 1st Oct so a little over a week.

B - ok was making the chicken paprikash and DD1 has decided to wear pants so rushing between DD2, slow cooker and potty so maybe something .... later
B - made some mock danish thing off another forum tasted rather nice but weird texture
L - salad and chicken, tomato, cucumber, mayo, wee bit grated cheese
D - chicken paprikash,broccoli and cauli

Exercise managed 80 lengths at the pool today felt really good just wish I could go more than once a week then 20min wii fit

Last edited:
morning. how was the chicken paprikash? im making it this week and not adding the onions (less carbs!) oh or celery....

ermm..yes. naughty me. but i didnt cheat on food at all which is massive improvement for me :D

Morning All

B - mushies, egg
L - cheese salad - cheese!, leaves, cherry tomato, mayo, small amount coleslaw
D - haddock with cheese sauce, salad

Last edited:
heading out to a beach so whatever I can find Atkins friendly!
fish, seaweed ;) not sure about sand xxx

ewwww sand in between teeth though eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!

Morning All

B - mushies and egg - yummy could be new staple breakfast as I struggle with it but it's quick n easy!
L - left over turkey paprikash had forgotten about it but only 2 days old should be fine!
D - salad, salmon, prawn mayo, tomato, cucumber
Snack - small piece cheese maybe something else later on .....

Last edited:
Back