Flutter's Diary

B - 1 x sausage (darn that pesky packaging!), quarter Atkins bar as busy day and many hours until lunch
L - corned beef, lettuce, sprinkle of cheese, egg mayo - felt sick after
D - tomato, pot philly light, slice ham
Snack - sf jelly, alpro cream possibly see how I'm feeling
Exercise - 30min walk with buggy, 25min wii fit a lot of lunges ouch!

Flutter, you're not eating enough leafy green veggies.

Flutter, you're not eating enough leafy green veggies.

Hi Jim - sorry for being a bit dim but do you mean I should be eating more lettuce, cabbage etc or what other leafy green veggies should I be eating? .....

B - 2 egg omelette with sprinkly cheese
L - went out but think I did ok - chicken breast, bacon (didn't eat), slice cheese (scraped off barbecue sauce) then all you can eat salad so choose lettuce, 2 cherry toms, slices cucumber, pepper, bacon bits, blue cheese dressing (small amount), red cabbage, beetroot (small amount!) very yummy
D - didn't have anything feel very sick again
Exercise - none

Will try and incorporate more veggies - unfortunately I always used to get veg intake through soup so may have to come up with some Atkins friendly soup ideas.

Last edited:
Yes love, you should be having 3 mugs of chopped veggies a day, 2 of which should be green leaf veggies. Cabbage, Pak Choi, Spinach, lettuce of all types etc....

Ok will incorporate more into my diet, thanks Jim.

To be honest I feel rubbish this morning, had a headache since yesterday and felt sick since Wednesday not sure if I have cold coming on or whether it is carb withdrawal and the dreaded atkins flu but at least I know it's only temporary whichever it is.

B - 2 x slices ham spread with philly cheese
L - chicken mayo sandwich (no bread obviously small side salad, Atkins daybreak bar as starving
D - chicken fajitas (minus the tortilla) with baby salad, tomato, red onion, mushroom, pepper, sour cream, grated cheese - yum!
Snack - sf jelly,cream

Last edited:
I'd bet it's Atkins Flu love. :)

Definately Atkins flu. You will feel great really soon x

I'd bet it's Atkins Flu love. :)

And the best thing is, it will lift in a day or so - then you're all set to eat lots of lovely food and enjoy it! :D

Definately Atkins flu. You will feel great really soon x

Thanks guys I hope I feel better soon as difficult feeling this bad with 2 young girls to look after / run about after! Do feel better tonight though so that's good.
Thanks for your support. x

B - 2 x pork sausages, egg
L - grilled chicken, salad bowl - lettuce, spinach, couple slices of tomato and cucumber, red pepper, mayo
D - not sure as don't think I'll be too hungry!
Exercise - 25min wii workout

Last edited:
Ok so it's blooming freezing today and trying to keep heating off for a wee bit longer so definitely a day for comfort food!
B - 2 eggs scrambled with wee bit butter
L - cauliflower soup, cauli, stock cube, stir in some philly cheese hopefully nice! Followed by half avocado, tomato, tuna mixed with mayo
D - mince, beetroot
Snack - hot choc yum! Lowest carb is Tesco fat reduced cocoa and wee bit whipped cream on top perfect for a cold evening!

Last edited:
Morning flutter, how was the weekend then?

Morning Jim a cold but good weekend thanks - snow forecast this week apparently! Busy with the kids (who are full of the cold!) trying to keep them entertained as it rained all weekend hence need for comfort food!
How was your Chinese? Hope you enjoyed a lovely meal.
WI was good today down 1.5kg so glad I switched as definitely think too many carbs with Dukan and eating better food with Atkins!
x

The Chinese was. a total pig out. :D

Snow! dear god, a bit early for that even up your way I'd have thought flutter.

He he well if you're going to eat naughties then do it in style! Sept is very early for snow even here but there's been a definite change in the air that's for sure!

It's a bit Autumnal down here in the Midlands as well flutter.

Yes, nearly time to get my winter coat out I think. Time was when I was 25+ stone, I never felt the cold. LOL.

Back