Flutter's Diary

Morning All late start today after disturbed early morning but girls slept til 8am - bliss!
B - chicken breast, tomato, mozzarella
L - salad, chicken small amount caesar dressing
D - went out for tea and had caesar salad mnus croutons

Last edited:
Had guests staying so been busy weekend but hello to all trying to catch up with posts as and when I can.
Sunday
B - half MIMs not very hungry due to cold
L - salad, wafer thin ham, tomato
D -salad, cucumber, tomato, salmon, dressing
Snack - daybreak bar, sf jelly, small amount whip cream

Ok back on track (ish) guests have gone but I have horrible cold (again) and nasty dry cough that kept me up during the night (makes a change from the kids I guess!)
B - nothing
L - salad leaves, tomato, slice ham, grated cheddar
D - steak, salad leaves, mayo

Weigh In - down 1.2kgs happy with that would have been more but yesterday I picked at stuff as it was DH's birthday so picked at a bit cake, couple of crisps etc. :(

Last edited:
Morning Flutter. :) and well done love.

Morning Jim - thanks very much am glad I decanted from Dukan and joined Atkins as weight loss is steadier and in the right direction!
How are you this morning - nice weekend?

Hi flutter, no not really, we went down to a weeding in Southampton, talk about being bored, The Groom is my wife's nephew, but I haven's seen him since he was a baby, the wedding was RC and the service seemed to go on for ever and ever. The hotel we were booked into was not that good, in fact it was rubbish, but it was the one recommended by the groom. The only good part of the whole thing was the food was buffet, so I got to pick and choose what I wanted. I couldn't wait to leave after breakfast yesterday. LOL.

LOL, no there wasn't I'm afraid, it was very quiet and boring, not even a family row or anything.

Morning! :)

Thought family rows, punch ups, moonies and general misbehaviour was all part of it or was that just my wedding ....;)
B - half MIM made with less linseed, cream - much better!
L - lettuce soup, salmon and cream cheese, small salad
D - all the talk of black pudding made me eat some - chicken breast with slice black pudding, cauli and broccoli with cheese sauce - diet what diet???

Last edited:
LOL Flutter,

It was just so boring Sharon. Ah well, thank god it's all over now. :)

Hi Susie - just posted it in the recipes section it's very simple ... Need to edit it as meant to give approx carbs per serving (about 5 according to myfitnesspal). x

Look forward to some of your slow cooker recipes too - in fact given the ungodly hour I should be preparing tea just now!!

Morning feels like I've been up hours! Oh that's cos I have .....

B - MIMs as toasted sandwich (was ok) with few salad leaves, boursin, wafer thin turkey
L - probably lettuce soup indeedy and daybreak bar as lunch on the run
D - pork mince chilli - pork mince, spring onion, garlic, chopped toms, various spices, red pepper and grated cheese - spicy and yummy

Last edited:
Hi Flutter, morning to you.

I don't know why but the thought of lettuce soup makes me feel a bit queasy somehow, not sure why as I've never had it.

Back