Flutter's Diary

B - hard boiled egg, left over tuna mayo from yesterday probably an Atkins bar before swim (if I go)
L - salad and cold meat, small amount mayo, cheese stick
D - like the sound of cauli cheese and griddled chicken - that's what I had cauli cheese and chicken breast
Exercise - 30min swimming, 25mins Wii fit

Last edited:
Morning all
B - 1 x egg scrambled, 25g bacon lardons
L - cauli soup, smoked salmon, mixed lettuce, caesar dressing (tbsp), small bit cucumber
D - chicken, left over cauli cheese, mixed lettuce
Snack - hot choc and whip cream

Last edited:
I haven't weighed this morning but my belt is back on it's normal hole love. I'll weigh tomorrow if I remember.

Sounds promising, can I draw on your Atkins experience and ask -
do you always do induction before and after if you're having a special "non Atkins" meal?
and do you find it easy to go back to Atkins when you've have your meal?

Thanks

Yes I do Flutter, I don't find it hard to get back on proper eating after a blowout, but that's generally because I feels so crap after one to be honest, and I can't wait to get that clean and energised feeling back love.

Morning Jim - have a good day :)

B - sf jelly, single cream quick brekkie as both girls up lots during night and busy day today but am knackered!
Probably take daybreak bar
L - salmon trimmings, mixed leaves, tomato, caesar dressing
D - Omellete? What happened to my spelling!! In any case had salmon (whoops out of the freezer before I realised my omega3 overload!) made a curry - 2 slices onion, mild curry powder and drop of singly cream oh and dash of lime juice, cabbage (getting me greens in!)
Snack - got some ground linseed so might try a MIM

Last edited:
Morning all another cold, dreich, dark day here ... no snow though so that's a positive!
B - scrambled egg, tomato and mozzarella - yum!
L - chicken, mixed leaves, beetroot, coleslaw
Snack - sf jelly, whipped cream
D - chicken, mixed leaves, caesar dressing, cucumber
Hungry today but think I did ok!

Last edited:
Morning flutter, now there is a word I've not heard in years. Dreich indeed. LOL.

Is that the weather or your day then.:)

Morning flutter, we had thunder and lightening and enormous rain storms last night.

Wish we had had the excitement of thunder and lightening it basically just rained all day - I love thunder and lightening - hope you didn't get flooded?

B - 3 x bacon, fried egg - yummy
L - leftover chicken and salad also cauli soup as another horrible day here
D - chicken tikka, salad
Snack - made a MIM yummy! They might be brekkie from now on as easier to eat when feeding the wee one
Exercise - just realised not been noting this - wii fit 30mins

Last edited:
No we live on a hill so no problems there love.

Back