Flutter's Diary

Not sure wasn't that hungry so no point but looking at my menu it doesn't look great not enough food and no veg .... Need to get ar*e in gear but not really hungry .... v weird!

WI ach whenever - skirt is nice and loose so I'm happy :)

Hows you my lovely feeling more positive now? xx

ketosis baby :D lucky you xxx
yes im good thanks babes x

:D

Ok need to get moving hope I haven't eaten too much before running - we'll soon find out.

Wish me luck off somewhere flat to practice 5km in 29mins 59secs

YOU CAN DO IT BABES XXX

:confused:
:cry::cry:

Sorry let you all down (and me) still can't do it did 5km in just over 31mins will have to go and research how I can speed up .... in a week!

Off to hide ..................

Oh sweetie please don't hide! You should be uber proud of yourself for doing so much running, I can barely run for the bus!

Big hugs

I think you are doing incredibly well - i also cant run for buses...just let them sail past!

Morning and thanks ladies felt pretty deflated last night especially as someone offering help said best way for me to run faster was to lose a stone :eek:

Anyway you're right Bren I will do it maybe not next week though :(

Ok today is bright and sunny, girls full of mischief and I feel stuffed after brekkie. Time for my non berocca and then off to pre-school nursery with Freya then out to meet some pals.

B - scrambled eggs
L - cheese salad for £7!!!!!! Cheese, few lettuce leaves, chopped pepper, cherry tom and coleslaw rip off
D - chicken out of freezer so fajitas!!!

Snacks - dark choc

Last edited:
Morning Lesley, it's lovely here as well

morning love. dont beat yourself up. jeez i could even run a minute you are doing fab x

Morning and thanks ladies felt pretty deflated last night especially as someone offering help said best way for me to run faster was to lose a stone :eek:

Anyway you're right Bren I will do it maybe not next week though :(

Did you punch em - I would have - cheeky git!!!!!!! You are doing fab and don't let anybody put you down :D

LOL ladies lucky I have a thick skin .... must be all that lard! :D

Had a lovely day apart from £7 for a cheese salad????

Me and my lardy ar*e went out for a run nothing spectacular as planning longer run tomorrow ...... or shorter quicker runs can't decide which to do.

Have a lovely evening xxx

Morning oh running one - how's the day going? Have a good weekend:D

£7 for a cheese salad... blimey girl! x

Go you on the burning a gazillion calories. x

Hello!

Busy weekend yesterday saw we will rock you preceded by very non atkins friendly curry (but as we only go out about once every 6 months I enjoyed every forkful!) .... I did do a run but it probably only worked off a bit of the naan!

Today has been back on the wagon and despite atrocious "summer" weather we managed a forest walk this afternoon and just eaten some lovely sweet chilli salmon with coleslaw - yum!

xxx

Back