FNM's food diary! was bad yesterday but hit the gym this morning!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Back after two weeks away and completely forgotten everything i know lol.
Want to get back into the swing of things asap!

On a Green day.

Bfast:- HEXA - Milk
HEXB - Weetabix

Snack:- Mugshot

Lunch:- Batchelors Chicken and mushroom pasta.

Dinner:- Spag bol made up of quorn, tinned tomatoes, Marmite, 2 fresh tomatoes, worcestor sauce paprika and tobasco sauce.
Served with spaghetti and HEXB Cheese.
Plus 7 syns for 2 slices of asda GFY Garlic bread.

Desert:- Mango, banana, blueberries and strawberries served under mullerlight vanilla.

Chars
x

Last edited:
Back after two weeks away and completely forgotten everything i know lol.
Want to get back into the swing of things asap!

On a Green day.

Bfast:- HEXA - Milk
HEXB - Weetabix

Snack:- Mugshot

Lunch:- Batchelors Chicken and mushroom pasta.

Dinner:- Spag bol made up of quorn, tinned tomatoes, Marmite, 2 fresh tomatoes, worcestor sauce paprika and tobasco sauce.
Served with spaghetti and HEXB Cheese.
Plus 7 syns for 2 slices of asda GFY Garlic bread.

Desert:- Mango, banana, blueberries and strawberries served under mullerlight vanilla.

Chars
x

Sounds lovely too me. And yes, it's fine!

i thougth that was high! We normally get the 2 garlic breads (2loafs in a pack) and have one each with dinner piled high with cheese!!!!
x

hell yea I just chucked the rest of it on H2bs plate.
Hes really impressed with dinner and didnt even realise it wasnt meat which is amazing! Hes such a fussy eater!
x

Todays menu:-

Bfast:- 28g porridge (HEXB) (which is about half of what i used to have!)
Milk (HEXA)
1tsp Honey (1SYN)
Chopped Banana
Then finish with a grapefruit.

Lunch:- Left over spag bol (collecting FIL from Hosp so taking it in a packed lunch)

Snacks:- Fruit and Mugshots.

Dinner:- Chicken stir fry made up of chicken (HEXB) cooked in tobasco sauce, and then with a stir fry mix from asda which has beanspouts etc in. Lashings of soya sauce, and worcestor sauce, topped with dried noodles. YUM!

Tomorrow I have girls night where my friend cooks but its after weigh in so am not toooooooooooooooo fussed on what it is.
x

wow sounds like a lovely menu! :)

looking good gal - i aint inspired at the minute! x

Lol come on mate you have done so so well!
Your over half way to your target!!!!!

I am gonna take some photos and start updating my site so will hopefully be doing some yummy dishes to try and impress you all lol.
x

oh i know its only coz im on at the min that i cant get into... yh update i need ideas for dinner this eve lol

Cant update that quick lol but all I can say is I love all my recipes that I have on that site but if you fancy thinking your eating something fattening and its not do the bbq chicken with chips its lush!!
x

well weigh in last night and put on 13.5lbs so a sodding stone!!!
I was sticking to it mon and tues and thought i would at least seal the damage!!! But hey ho so angry tho!
Finally got a "leader" but didnt catch her name nor did she speak with me. So I will stay next week if it kills me. I'd like her contatc details to be honest so I can have a bit of help.

So todays plan is

Bfast:- Weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch:- Left over stir fry (chicken hex b)

Snacks:- Mullers, fruit and mug shots

Dinner:- Last of left over spag bol Cheese (HEX A).

I want to be about 14 stone (now weigh 16.13 and never weighed this much in my life) at least for xmas as otherwise I will have to buy a whole new wordrobe cos as it is I am constantly wearing jogging bottoms and feeling so unattractive!

On a positive note i have 3 best friends who I have litterally grown up with (kown one from birth and the others since aged 10) and one of them announced that shes 6 weeks pregnant last night ahhhhhhhhhhh! I am so excited! Bit jealous tho as we want kids but we want the whole marriage first! BUt OMG theres a new baby in the "family" whoop whoop!
x

Oh dont stress hun You can lose that in a few weeks now your back.. DW!

Keep on the plan - we are here for ya.. You will be fine :)
xxxx

the thing i get angry about tho is it takes two weeks to put on sodding 13.5lbs and takes about 2 months to get rid of it?
Why why why why?? :(

Hehehehe! I know huni its pants :(

Just think tho it will be off soon and you had a good holiday done worry about it - you know what you are doing diet wise and the wedding will keep you inspired :) Chin up matey - you will get there......

I am ok at the min - Im on and know I aint lost a sodding thing this week again as Iv bn on for ages now booohooo always next week! x

Back