Focus on Food Diary - Before I Pop!

NiaX

Silver Member
I've decided to do a food diary to help me focus on what I'm putting into my body every day.

I'm very worried about my snacking so I'm hoping that seeing it in black and white will steer me away from it.

I've been doing EE for the majority of my time on Slimming World but have decided to introduce Green and Original now too.

Any ideas, comments or tips would be greatly appeciated :)

good luck!! x

Red Day

Today has been a Red day but as I'm having a 'hungry' dray, I've decided to have several small meals throughout the day, rather than the usual three.

8:00 - 2 scrambled eggs, mushrooms
10:00 - Nectarine and Muller Light
12:00 - Toasted sandwich made with 2 slices of wholemeal Nimble HeB, two slices of lean ham and one slice of Low Low Mature (1/2 HeA)
15:00 - 4 slices of lean bacon, tomato sauce (1 syn), 2 oranges

Dinner will be grilled steak and spring greens at around 18:00 and I'll use my other HeB and HeA for Ryvita and cheese later if I need a snack.

Written down, it looks so much!

Extra Easy

B - Banana and Yogurt
S - Nectarine
L - Ham and cheese (HeA) salad, salad cream (2 syns)
S - Carrot sticks and houmous
D - Chicken curry and rice with tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. Half syn swiss roll.

Hi Niax !!!!

My new diary is really helping me and it will do the same for you if you keep it up.

It doesn't look as if you eat a lot at all. I eat more than that and have lost a lot of weight.

There is no need to ever be hungry on SW no matter what plan you are following.

In my freezer I have homemade soups to suit whatever day, red or green. I don't do EE. Each morning I take out a container of the appropriate soup. It is so filling and satisfying and most importantly FREE.

Fruit is another best friend especially melon as it takes so long to digest and it is an SS food.

Options and options indulgence fill another need.

I love green days as carbs are me !!! So filling.

Niax I am walking the same route as you and if you do not mind I will pop in to your diary to say HI !!! and how are you doing,:D

hugs xxxx

Hey Sue!

Thanks for your comments :)

I do normally have more than that but I've been finding recently that I have no appetite whatsoever in the day and I have to force myself to eat. Then in the evening, I want to eat and eat and eat!

Today, even though I've been cleaning all morning, all I've been able to manage is a banana, yogurt and four ryvita with laughing cow :(

The swiss roll is absolutely huge and I ate half of a whole one last night so I was stuffed afterwards. Hopefully, I'll get back to normal soon so that I can feel that I'm back in control again.

I'm changing jobs next week, which means I won't be working from home anymore. I'm planning on spending Sundays cooking soups and quiches for the week - I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks,

Nia x

Started as EE and turned into Red!

B - Banana and Mullerlight
S - Orange
L - 4 Ryvita Original with laughing cow light, beetroot and spring onions. Apple.
S - HiFi bar.
D - Spring greens and mushrooms stir fried in garlic and soy sauce with herby chicken.
S - A WHOLE pineapple, half a melon, 2 x 2 fingered Kit Kats.

Back