Following a weigh-in....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ChubLock, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    Do you treat yourself?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    always promise not to but always do.(Hangs head in shame):devilangel:.

4. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    When I did WW back in 2008 I always used to treat myself, big stylee, following a WI (as in chocolate, crisps, coke, chips...I'd go mad!!) but now on SW I am not so over indulgent.

Following my half a stone award last week I did get myself a small chips and gravy from the chippy but I'd only eaten soup all day!!

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    It does the soul good to have a atreat just be careful not to go too far.

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i've just stocked up on what I need to make some sin free burgers, chips and breaded mushrooms for my dinner tomorrow after weigh in - I know that it'll feel so indulgent, but it's only going to be a few sins for garlic mayo (homemade with light mayo), and all my healthy extras for the bread roll and cheese. Now seriously, how can you call that a diet?!!!! lol!

I always have some form of treat - I try and have a big, but sin-free dinner, and then a smaller treat, so it might go over sins slightly, but not mental!

7. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thats what i do too, have a big meal and then let myself have a few treats, that way I am already full so might have a couple celebrations chocs and thats me happy.

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never really saw the point of it. When I was losing weight you had to use your syns daily so there was no syn saving. Some people would go on a binge after weigh-in but my thinking was it was stupid to do that all they were doing was making it harder to lose weight the following week. After all next week's loss starts the moment you leave class!

Nowaday you can use syns weekly so I think that as long as you count your treat from your syn allowance then fair enough. But if you treat it like a freebie then that's just setting yourself up for failure.

9. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do try and make sure my dinner is something I really want, like steak or egg, beans and chips - that way sin free dinners feel like a treat anyway! I don't know why, just on weigh-day it feels so much more indulgent!

Some people in the class I used to go to used to go crazy with their weigh in treats - I swear half the class used to drive straight to the chippy!

10. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Not usually, I dont no. Even though I walk past at least 3 chip shops on the way home, and also go to a newsagents to get my kids their reward for behaving at bedtime on the way.

Today however, I have hit 2 of my personal goals, first stone off with SW and over 50lb lost since I decided to do something about my weight back in January. So I am having a chunky kit kat caramel and a cup of tea for my supper later.

Not off plan but still a treat.

11. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    cos I save my syns for the weekend I never go over.

12. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I do treat myself but I don't go off plan. On weigh in day I tend to stick to free foods so by the time I get home in the evening I still have all my syns left to use so i'll have a bigger/more indulgent meal than usual.

13. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I try not to, but I must admit on occasions I have. It's normally things like going wild and eating two bread rolls, or not synning things I should be. Such a devil me!!!

14. determinator

determinator Banned

I tend to have 1/2 a fish and chips from the chippie , about 25 syns , but then I only have about 7-8 syns a day so I feel I am not deviating off plan :) and I enjoy having somehting to really look forward to :)

15. Eliza32

Eliza32 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My treat is that when I go for WI on a Wednesday evening OH cooks tea for me so that it's ready when I get home. Still SW food, but the treat is that I don't have to cook it!!!

16. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't treat myself after WI, I think it kind of defeats the object. I tend to have very little to eat on WI day and only free foods so that when I get home after WI I have my dinner and then got all my syns and HEX choices to treat myself with - I'm luving the kellogs fibre plus bars right now, they are just the best treat ever and you can use one as a HEX B choice :D

17. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    Just me thats naughty then!! :eek:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. rosiepeace

rosiepeace Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no curvy lass i'm naughty too :)
    had a chinese after WI tonight
    and am eating a magnum at the mo too

I do agree that it defeats the purpose but i don't get back from WI till gone 9 usually and just really don't feel like cooking - and the other half would never think of cooking for me! Not a great excuse but the truth

20. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to do that every now and again - but i'd try and be good by just having a chow mein - don't think that's too bad sins wise, yet still feels very naughty!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.